The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fleurvert
No. :frown:

Woteva.
andyroo_g
Even in the day?

Yes. Superior to pyjamas, I'm afraid.
I um, got dressed today. Don't hate me for it. I just... needed to go outside. See the world. Feel the breeze. Feel real.
alex_hk90
Trinity? A bit up themselves but yeah much better. (Again just a stereotype.)

I don't mind stereotypes, there always a bit of a laugh. Anyways, I had already heard that as there is a large amount of private school people at it. Im going to be the odd one out :p: :yep:
abstraction98
Yes. Superior to pyjamas, I'm afraid.

I agree. I am the same, boxers and dressing gown and slippers. :yep: Its the only way to be, and its a lot cooler therefore fresher
It could be lupus
I agree. I am the same, boxers and dressing gown and slippers. :yep: Its the only way to be, and its a lot cooler therefore fresher

Naturally.
abstraction98
Naturally.

:five: Pyjames pffft! Though maybe I will need to buy one pair for Cambridge, don't know how people will take me walking about the corridors with just boxers on, as I sometimes forget my dressing gown :p:
It could be lupus
:five: Pyjames pffft! Though maybe I will need to buy one pair for Cambridge, don't know how people will take me walking about the corridors with just boxers on, as I sometimes forget my dressing gown :p:

I get cold too easily to walk around the house in my underwear, our windows are also quite conspicuously placed.
Fleurvert
I get cold too easily to walk around the house in my underwear, our windows are also quite conspicuously placed.

I don't care, but then I am a boy so meh. Pyjamas might be a good idea then?
Fleurvert

Especially if next to a school.
Fleurvert

Should've applied to Newnham.
abstraction98
Especially if next to a school.

So many teachers have seen me in just a pair of pants and a t-shirt, it is quite embarrassing.
Fleurvert
So many teachers have seen me in just a pair of pants and a t-shirt, it is quite embarrassing.

Thats not that bad, we seen one of our teachers run after a boy naked with a hurling bat down a main street one night. :p:
Fleurvert

Lol, why? I love the bit in skins when the converse happens and the guys are just like, "arite?"
andyroo_g
How come? Fleur's next project will be revealed, and I will be 'eliminated'. I'll also see the video, but don't tell her that.

I love that you're still trying to see the video.
If you ever get to see it, it'll probably be a real anti-climax. (No offence to the video, Fleur :p: )
huladancingmunchkin

If you ever get to see it, it'll probably be a real anti-climax. (No offence to the video, Fleur :p: )

It will be. It is really boring and a bit crunchy because my camera is ****.
huladancingmunchkin
I love that you're still trying to see the video.

I think my excitement will mean that I'll think it's amazing however good it is.
andyroo_g
Are you actually a Cam offer holder? Because it's a bit weird if not.

I smell a wanabie, how weird/sad/pathetic

Fleurvert
It will be. It is really boring and a bit crunchy because my camera is ****.

I think its strange that he wants to see it so much. Its like when your mum shows baby pictures of you to your bf/gf :yep:

And it definitly will be a disapointment, you have built it up too much for it not to be. Its going to be as bad as Halo 3 :sadnod:
It could be lupus
I think its strange that he wants to see it so much. Its like when your mum shows baby pictures of you to your bf/gf :yep:

And it definitly will be a disapointment, you have built it up too much for it not to be. Its going to be as bad as Halo 3 :sadnod:

Why is it strange? And how is it like that at all?
It could be lupus

I haven't even built it up, he's made it out to be something it's not.

Latest

Trending

Trending