The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9700
leala4628
Everyone has dupe accounts. It's to avoid the anon feature going belly up and revealing our deepest darkest secrets.
I hate it when that happens. :awesome:
My college parents :woo: sent the day after Homerton received my results...
leala4628
My college parents :woo: sent the day after Homerton received my results...

Are you actually being serious? So you know you have at least made your requirements. Unbeleivable...simply unbeleivable :rolleyes:
azhao
I hate it when that happens. :awesome:

I love when that happens :biggrin:
If everyone accepts my neighbour request I'll have 14 neighbours :woo:
I don't know but it's intriguing...
They probably sent it as some sad, sick joke. Or it might not even be from them. It could be a stalker or anything :eek3:
leala4628
I don't know but it's intriguing...

What did it say? Surely it said congratulations. And definitly, it is very intriguing, so intriguing I could put a large bet on it... :p:

I don't think my friend going to Homerton has college parents, he wasn't aware he had emails to sort it out until too late lol
leala4628
They probably sent it as some sad, sick joke. Or it might not even be from them. It could be a stalker or anything :eek3:

:rofl: I highly doubt it. Talking about paranoid. I thought you were "excited" about results
Azhao, thanks for the pos rep by the way :smile:
It could be lupus
What did it say? Surely it said congratulations. And definitly, it is very intriguing, so intriguing I could put a large bet on it... :p:

I don't think my friend going to Homerton has college parents, he wasn't aware he had emails to sort it out until too late lol

No it said good luck for results!! It just seems odd to wait this long then get them sent just before results...

Not reading too much into it though :no:

I am excited but that's because I'm trying to forget about the university place hanging on them!! I hope my tutor emails my module results and not just my overall grades though...
leala4628
No it said good luck for results!! It just seems odd to wait this long then get them sent just before results...

Not reading too much into it though :no:

I am excited but that's because I'm trying to forget about the university place hanging on them!! I hope my tutor emails my module results and not just my overall grades though...

O right, you said they were sent the day after the colllege received the results, in which case it would be congratulations etc. If they did do that, that would be a major slip up :p: Its best not to worry about it except that i get mine in <43 hrs time

The results online should hopefully show you individual module scores, but if not I will see from the letter from my school that morning. I am going to be interested what my further maths module scores will be :yep:
It was sent yesterday (evening) apparently-the day after Homerton received my results :yep:
abstraction98
Track says, place confirmed da di da di da.

Christ's have sent me stuff confirming my place and information to do with the course.

so jealous.....
leala4628
It was sent yesterday (evening) apparently-the day after Homerton received my results :yep:

Hmmm, I sense a conspiracy/coup :p:
Reply 9715
It could be lupus
Hmmm, I sense a conspiracy/coup
:ninja2:

:awesome:
leala4628
Everyone has dupe accounts. It's to avoid the anon feature going belly up and revealing our deepest darkest secrets.

I don't have a dupe account. Then again I never post anon. I have no deep, dark secrets. :angel: :ninja:
alex_hk90
I don't have a dupe account. Then again I never post anon. I have no deep, dark secrets. :angel: :ninja:

I am the same
alex_hk90

I've posted anon twice I believe :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending