The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9720
It could be lupus
I am the same
I am also, the same.

Anyone know when Starcraft II is meant to be out?
Never heard of it :smile:
azhao
I am also, the same.

Anyone know when Starcraft II is meant to be out?

1/2 q 2010. Same as Final Fantasy XIII
It could be lupus
1/2 q 2010. Same as Final Fantasy XIII

Hmm, if that's what they're saying I'd expect it Q3 or even Q4.
alex_hk90
Hmm, if that's what they're saying I'd expect it Q3 or even Q4.

Yeah, I would say so, especially with Blizzard. However, I do think (and hope) FFXIII will be ready for April/May 2010, as it is meant to be nearly ready for it to be released by then. Its going to be brilliant :awesome:
Reply 9725
Bastards!!! It was meant to be out this year. :hmmm: Then again they said the same things about Starcraft: Ghost, I wouldn't be surprised if it made the Vaporware lists :hmmm:
azhao
Bastards!!! It was meant to be out this year. :hmmm: Then again they said the same things about Starcraft: Ghost, I wouldn't be surprised if it made the Vaporware lists :hmmm:

Awk thats not that bad. Super Smash Bros Brawl was meant to be released along with the Wii, but came out 3/4 years after it :rolleyes:
leala4628
They probably sent it as some sad, sick joke. Or it might not even be from them. It could be a stalker or anything :eek3:

I hate to cynic on your optimism, Natalie, but I'd assume the college parents won't really know how results have gone, and probably won't even be in Cambridge. That's not to say you haven't got in (I'm sure you have), but probably best not to read too much into it.
andyroo_g
I hate to cynic on your optimism, Natalie, but I'd assume the college parents won't really know how results have gone, and probably won't even be in Cambridge. That's not to say you haven't got in (I'm sure you have), but probably best not to read too much into it.

I'm not being optimistic :no: I just hope I've got the results :yep:
It could be lupus
Yeah, I would say so, especially with Blizzard. However, I do think (and hope) FFXIII will be ready for April/May 2010, as it is meant to be nearly ready for it to be released by then. Its going to be brilliant

Have you seen the previews? It looks cool :woo: ... Hopefully it's an improvement on the last one, which wouldn't be hard. Though I probably won't play it, my gaming days are over, it's not a very productive way to spend your time at all.

@Azhao: What were saying about results on Tuesday? I'm confused.
The college welfare student guy emailed me this morning to let me know my letter would arrive this week...
Reply 9731
leala4628
The college welfare student guy emailed me this morning to let me know my letter would arrive this week...
Damn Corpus' lack of correspondance!
xangelfacex
Have you seen the previews? It looks cool :woo: ... Hopefully it's an improvement on the last one, which wouldn't be hard. Though I probably won't play it, my gaming days are over, it's not a very productive way to spend your time at all.

I haven't seen the previews, as I am not too big a PC gamer, due to having a crap computer :p: I want to get Empires Total War though :yep:

Appearantly I am now going out to The Box or Stiff Kitten on Thursday to celebrate/commiserate results
Reply 9733
xangelfacex
Have you seen the previews? It looks cool ... Hopefully it's an improvement on the last one, which wouldn't be hard. Though I probably won't play it, my gaming days are over, it's not a very productive way to spend your time at all.

@Azhao: What were saying about results on Tuesday? I'm confused.
I said something?
leala4628

Maybe I am being overly optimistic, but that is being a bit too suggestive...
leala4628

Would arrive, should you get in.
(Which you will, of course, but I wouldn't read anything into that email)
Different verb tenses and moods have their functions!

But I'm also jealous about all this contact you and Homerton seem to be having. I've heard nothing since the offer letter.
azhao
I said something?

Yes, on FB. I completely misread a link you posted, but I get it now. Never mind :rolleyes:
It could be lupus
Maybe I am being overly optimistic, but that is being a bit too suggestive...

At the most they might have given those in charge lists of students and told them it was fine to send letters now but that's a very big might asit happening. It's much more likely they've said, let's send her the letter before she gets rejected. I bet some people got their letters ages ago when there was no sight of results and people will get them after results too (maybe even if they haven't got in). One of my siblings has been on my facebook for weeks though :woo:

@TheMensch-I've got my letter, it's the parent one he was on about.

Back in the real world: I harvested more crops :woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 9738
xangelfacex
Yes, on FB. I completely misread a link you posted, but I get it now. Never mind
O ok, yeah I posted it so everyone would know what time we could get results from school.
It could be lupus
I haven't seen the previews, as I am not too big a PC gamer, due to having a crap computer I want to get Empires Total War though

Appearantly I am now going out to The Box or Stiff Kitten on Thursday to celebrate/commiserate results

Omg the Box is brilliant, it's probably my favourite in Belfast. Stiff Kitten's actually quite good too, if you want to avoid the chavs.

I'm not getting my results this year, but a bunch of us were talking about going out on Thursday, it could well be the Box, I shall keep you posted. Although, the queues will be really long, which is off-putting

Latest

Trending

Trending