The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

leala4628
Urgh, definitely fleurting.

azhao
Oh dear, Flandy is on skype.

Oh, do behave.

I have returned from my cultural trip to London. It was a joy.
Reply 9861
andyroo_g
They're stealing my stories!
I do believe they are :yep:

We should neg them.
Reply 9862
Huhhhhhhhhhhh? A Rabbit? Why thank you lupus :awesome:
I was writing on someone's status today and thought ''I hope I don't get negged for this''
Been negged by Hi Guys it's m3
Reply 9865
leala4628
Have some green in a few hours if I haven't repped you in the last month. Although Blaah Blaah doesn't have much rep, might rep him. :ninja:

I'm just talking to myself, don't mind me :h:
leala4628
I was writing on someone's status today and thought ''I hope I don't get negged for this''

I often have to resist the urge to write "whif" on facebook... :o:
azhao
M3 was dirt, we were all working up till the end.

Thats different exam boards for you :rolleyes: We had easy relative velocity questions, further particle equil, centre of mass and conservation of engery questions. Altogether, a nice paper. However our FP2 paper is truely vile.

As for the rabbit, you deserve it :wink:
And thanks for the pig
Reply 9868
It could be lupus
Thats different exam boards for you We had easy relative velocity questions, further particle equil, centre of mass and conservation of engery questions. Altogether, a nice paper. However our FP2 paper is truely vile.

As for the rabbit, you deserve it :wink:
And thanks for the pig
Ours was very nearly an M4 paper according to some people I know who did M4, they thought M4 was easier than M3.
Reply 9869
sonofdot
I often have to resist the urge to write "whif" on facebook...
I often end up writing smiley tags on FB, then realising it was all in vain...

Do I have you on Facebook?
leala4628

For what post? I remember him posting something earlier that I considered negging, can't remember what. I may have to go and find it now :biggrin:
azhao
Ours was very nearly an M4 paper according to some people I know who did M4, they thought M4 was easier than M3.

Our FP3 paper was by far easier than FP2. M4 isn't meant to be that hard actually from what my principal was saying to me, in fact he had me practicing some questions to make sure I was up to speed on my mechanics. If I got my A in FM I will be over the moon, considering I had on average one class a week. Surely you can all agree that is a bit of an achievement? :p:
Reply 9872
It could be lupus
Our FP3 paper was by far easier than FP2. M4 isn't meant to be that hard actually from what my principal was saying to me, in fact he had me practicing some questions to make sure I was up to speed on my mechanics. If I got my A in FM I will be over the moon, considering I had on average one class a week. Surely you can all agree that is a bit of an achievement?
Yes, I need my A in FM for my offer though. :frown:
azhao
I often end up writing smiley tags on FB, then realising it was all in vain...

Do I have you on Facebook?

I do that all the time too...

and no I don't think so - www.facebook.com/alexlodge if you want :smile:
Reply 9874
Leala how is your avatar so big? You didn't sub did you?
Reply 9875
sonofdot
I do that all the time too...

and no I don't think so - www.facebook.com/alexlodge if you want :smile:
Ah a fellow, "I hate having my face in pictures" person. :awesome:
azhao
Ah a fellow, "I hate having my face in pictures" person. :awesome:

:yep:
azhao
Yes, I need my A in FM for my offer though. :frown:

Thats poor. Chemistry was the only subject specified for me :smile:

I also tend to avoid pictures, therefore having very, very little on my FB. It wasn't good being Head Boy, so many pictures.... for our leavers one with the head girl we had to get it taken 10 times before we were happy with it lol
Fleurvert
Oh, do behave.

I have returned from my cultural trip to London. It was a joy.

Yay, what enriching things did you get up to?
renaissancemensch
Yay, what enriching things did you get up to?

I went to see As You Like It at the Globe with my teacher. :awesome:

Edit: A few pages back I noted that you liked Goodbye Lenin and I approved heartily.

Latest

Trending

Trending