Turn on thread page Beta

Name of PSone car chase game watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    This has been bugging me for the whole day, so hopefully someone can put an end to this misery. I'm trying to think of the name of an old PSone game where you're the police and can choose between a police car, bike or plane. You pick up weapons and shoot at the enemy cars. It was also split screen co-op. It was an awesome game but, for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called.:banghead:
    Thanks
    (It's not Vigilante 8 or Midnight Club).

ReputationRep:
    G Police ?

ReputationRep:
    Road Rash?

ReputationRep:
    Worlds scariest police chases?
    http://uk.gamespot.com/ps/driving/wo...ses/index.html

ReputationRep:
    driver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCroissant)
    driver
    you didn't play the police

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I thought of all those as well . Aarrggghh, it's really bugging me lol!

ReputationRep:
    I found it!! :woo:
    Crime Killer
    Apparently it's quite rare . Still, I had the demo and it was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh PSone...memories...

Abes Oddesye and Crash Bandicoot we're awesome.

ReputationRep:
    World's Scariest Police Chases.

I have that one and I like it! :O

EDIT: oh wait, it isn't - you can't chose a bike as a vehicle in this game.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG, looks like a complete ripoff of Auto Destruct.

Same HUD, same physics. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rt6)
    Cars
    (Original post by giran)
    G Police ?
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rt6)
    I found it!! :woo:
    Crime Killer
    Apparently it's quite rare . Still, I had the demo and it was awesome!
    never heard of it. get worlds scariest police chases though, thats a pretty decent game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    you didn't play the police
    Yeah you did, but you were undercover - no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    :facepalm2:
    My thoughts exactly

(Original post by Bong-Bong)
    Yeah you did, but you were undercover - no?
    Yes, but for all intents and purposes, the game set you up as a crook. The 'undercover police' thing was just for story purposes, and certainly didn't stop the police from trying to ram the **** out of your car :p: You were also never in a bike or plane (probably not a cop car, either, though I didn't play very far through it) and you never had weapons and got to shoot people. I think bikes appeared later in the series, along with the ability to run around outside of your car (which could never be done in the original Driver)

(Original post by Cheshire_Tom)
    Road Rash?
    There's a Road Rash where you play as a cop (possibly in a plane) rather than an illegal street racing biker? And you had guns? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    My thoughts exactly

Yes, but for all intents and purposes, the game set you up as a crook. The 'undercover police' thing was just for story purposes, and certainly didn't stop the police from trying to ram the **** out of your car :p: You were also never in a bike or plane (probably not a cop car, either, though I didn't play very far through it) and you never had weapons and got to shoot people. I think bikes appeared later in the series, along with the ability to run around outside of your car (which could never be done in the original Driver)

There's a Road Rash where you play as a cop (possibly in a plane) rather than an illegal street racing biker? And you had guns? :rolleyes:
    I am hardly a fountain of knowledge on video games. I was only trying to help, I am very, very sorry for contributing a bad guess, I will not do this again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 7, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.