The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who cares? I'm not very good looking. Lots of people aren't very good looking. It's something we can't control but what we can control is whether or not to wallow in our own self pity or make the most of what you've got and get what you can. Anyone who judges you for your looks anyway is rather silly. They do matter but not considering anyone because of the way they look isn't kind.
Reaver
Aha, but the sexual frustration would make him RAAAGE!

aww i jus thought, how would the poor overweight girlies feel about being turned down by someone who is apparently ugly, scrawny & bold O_O
Ugliness cannot be controlled. Obesity is easily preventable.
Reply 103
Toupee. :awesome:
Reply 104
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete.

Okay, well I've had low self esteem for a long time. Sometimes I've had patches where I look in the mirror and think I'm fairly attractive... most of the time I think I'm hideous. I'd describe myself, but I might as well let my friends at university help me out: balding, cold, bulging eyes. Variously I've been compared to Gollum, the guy from the Rocky Horror Show, and other monsters and freaks by my 'friends'. The rest of my face (and body) I'm insecure about but it's the receding hairline which really, really saps my confidence. I mean, who wants someone who's going bald?

That's the thing. All the girls I find attractive will never find me attractive. When I occasionally get people hitting on me it's usually very overweight girls or girls I don't find remotely attractive, physically or emotionally.

I see attractive people and I get so jealous, burning alive with envy. Why can't I have a full set of hair, at least, even if I've got to keep my horrible, withered body and ugly face? Then maybe I could be with someone I find attractive.

In the past I've been with girls who I did find attractive, although none of them were beautiful. Now, however, girls don't even look at me, let alone talk to me. If I talk to an attractive girl online she ignores me completely. I know I obsess over looks, but I've been bullied for a long time about my own.

Don't know what I expect anyone to say to this, just had to get it off my chest.

Dude, dude, dudicomes.. Are you blind my friend?
Have you seen that ugly motherf*cker whos married to beyonce. Have you seen that ugly motherf*cker thats married to Coleen Rooney. Have you seen Alex Reid`s hairline.. LOL. Have you seen Kobe Bryant. Have you seen Micheal jordan. Homer Simpson.. You seen Peter Crouch.. daddy long legs. Ant and Dec.

Bruv.. pay close attention. :smug:

Your only as ugly as you feel. :gangster:
Reply 105
Most people who comment on your appearance negatively do so because they feel they can hurt you. It might be hard, but trying to pretend their words dont bother you is the first step. If someone calls you "baldy" or whatever, just agree with them and try to turn it into a joke. After a while of pretending it doesnt hurt, it will ACTUALLY become less hurtful and they will stop.

Also, if you think you have a "withered body", then pick up a set of weights or go down to the gym. A healthy body gives you a healthy mind, and if you start to build up a good body, physique and posture then this will inevitably begin to manifest itself in your personality and you will get more confident.

If you have the money, go shopping. get yourself some new clothes, new shoes or whatever and rock out. People will notice a change and soon enough they will stop treating you so badly. I believe that people will only treat you as badly as you treat yourself and so the first step is to work on your self-confidence.
Reply 106
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete.

Okay, well I've had low self esteem for a long time. Sometimes I've had patches where I look in the mirror and think I'm fairly attractive... most of the time I think I'm hideous. I'd describe myself, but I might as well let my friends at university help me out: balding, cold, bulging eyes. Variously I've been compared to Gollum, the guy from the Rocky Horror Show, and other monsters and freaks by my 'friends'. The rest of my face (and body) I'm insecure about but it's the receding hairline which really, really saps my confidence. I mean, who wants someone who's going bald?

That's the thing. All the girls I find attractive will never find me attractive. When I occasionally get people hitting on me it's usually very overweight girls or girls I don't find remotely attractive, physically or emotionally.

I see attractive people and I get so jealous, burning alive with envy. Why can't I have a full set of hair, at least, even if I've got to keep my horrible, withered body and ugly face? Then maybe I could be with someone I find attractive.

In the past I've been with girls who I did find attractive, although none of them were beautiful. Now, however, girls don't even look at me, let alone talk to me. If I talk to an attractive girl online she ignores me completely. I know I obsess over looks, but I've been bullied for a long time about my own.

Don't know what I expect anyone to say to this, just had to get it off my chest.

u expect people like me 2 b ur shrink, dont worry i dont mind.

ur friends call u gollum? major problem there. well, i am a girl but to me thats out of line totally. and kinda grim. but cause ur a guy they might b kidding i guess?
the rest of the names: ditto, if they arent joking, it might be time to find a new social circle and get away from these ***** (to put it nicely)

like someone else said... alex reid have u seen his hairline?
cut ur hair so they cant tell.

and, me, the only guys who currently fancy me are... hmmm , how do i put it nicely...

guys in much worse situations than you.

this guy i know has huge chunks missing of his hair and he gets girlfriends.

i finish with...

you are NOT in the worst situation (neither am I) so go eat some Ben and Jerrys and smile more.
and then burn it off in the gym.
:smile:
Firstly, you sound way too picky. Take whatever you can get in terms of girls. I mean, who wants somebody with a receding hairline?

And secondly...should you really be stopping in bars? Surely you need to get your ring back? Stop wasting precious time and get a move on.
Lower your standards.
Post a picture of yourself and let us decide if you're ugly or not.
Fawn
I find it highly ironic that you feel ugly yourself yet still feel you are above ugly girls. Learn your place in the world.

Actually this what girls typically do. Even though they're ugly they still feel above ugly or average-looking guys.

With regard to the rest of your posts in this thread: Your personality is horrible and you're a f*cking c*nt.

Latest

Trending

Trending