Turn on thread page Beta

Far Right Extremists Plotting Spectacular Terrorist Attack watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lice-warn.html

They want to fuel racial tensions... Yeah I know it's the Daily Mail but at least it's not Muslims this time right :rolleyes: . The initial reaction is of course that Muslims done but as the truth slowly comes out the damage would've already been done.

I suspect past 2030 (practicing) Muslims will definitely no longer be welcome in the United Kingdom then later in Europe, after a few decades it will come back to normal but hey... the majority of Jews never went back to Germany right?

EDIT: I'm Not PRO NAZI FFS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lice-warn.html

They want to fuel racial tensions... Yeah I know it's the Daily Mail but at least it's not Muslims this time right :rolleyes: . The initial reaction is of course that Muslims done but as the truth slowly comes out the damage would've already been done.
    Well there is no evidence, arrests .etc. to prove so right? Sounds like an attempt to shift more Daily Wails to me.

I suspect past 2030 (practicing) Muslims will definitely no longer be welcome in the United Kingdom then later in Europe, after a few decades it will come back to normal but hey... the majority of Jews never went back to Germany right?
    And back in the real world........

ReputationRep:
    I'll believe it when I see it.

I do hope anything like this won't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Why did he use the word 'spectacular'? It's the sort of word you use to describe a fireworks display, not a terrorist bomb attack!

ReputationRep:
    the daily mail makes me LOLgasm sometimes.
    the writers and the people who comment on the website are so over the top and self righteous, it gives me major giggles... i can imagine them sat at home angrily bashing the keyboard and reminsicing about the good old days.
    i think some of them are a bit nutty!

ReputationRep:
    You're a ****. I hope you die.

ReputationRep:
    Another pointless thread. There is nothing in the Daily Mail that should be taken seroiusly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ed-months.html

this for example... it's WRONG to be too thin, but it's also WRONG to be bloated/a bit chubby.

**** off mainstream media! I ******* hate it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariangel)
    the daily mail makes me LOLgasm sometimes.
    the writers and the people who comment on the website are so over the top and self righteous, it gives me major giggles... i can imagine them sat at home angrily bashing the keyboard and reminsicing about the good old days.
    i think some of them are a bit nutty!
    Let me guess, the Guardian is your bible?

ReputationRep:
    You know there weren't that many jews in Germany in the first place so not many returned anyways...the majority of the jews murdered were from poland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lokimercury)
    Let me guess, the Guardian is your bible?
    no thanks the guardian is just as biased.

nice try though.

i love how when i say the daily mail makes me laugh the best comeback anyone can ever say is errr you're a liberal wussy guardian reader.
    how about no.

ReputationRep:
    Spectacular? It better beat last years firework show at any rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Another pointless thread. There is nothing in the Daily Mail that should be taken seroiusly.
    This whole angtsy teenage culture of disregarding the Daily Mail purely due to the trendy 'Daily Fail' bandwagon has started to become juvinile and droning.

The articles are not allowed to be fabricated, I don't see why people see the need to disregard it as a source.

ReputationRep:
    This whole angtsy teenage culture of disregarding the Daily Mail purely due to the trendy 'Daily Fail' bandwagon has started to become juvinile and droning.

The articles are not allowed to be fabricated, I don't see why people see the need to disregard it as a source.
    the daily mail trys to whip up racial tensions like no-ones business... they also try to keep people in a constant state of panic and fear.
    I'm not a liberal, i just see no need for this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:

Angsty...teen...moi? Afraid not, sunshine. I genuinely don't consider the Daily mail to be a valid form of getting the news out because it's all ******** directed at the uneducated masses, who lap it up because they don' tknow any better. They use the same methods of writing that authors do when writing children's books. Embolden a few shocking and scary words/phrases, throw in 'terrorism' a few times, mention a Muslim or two and you've got yourself pretty much every article in The Daily Mail.

If you're pumped full of crap for long enough, you start to believe it. As for me, my goal is to become a journalist and I can safely say I'd rather be gutted like a fish and strung up from the rafters for all to see, rather than ever resort to writing - or even worse believing - the drivvel The Daily Mail has to offer.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.