Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how useful is this course on your CV?

how long does it take you if i do consider doing the course

any1 with experience let me know

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did it as part of my first year university IT module. It was easy for me - took me a few hours, including the tests. My mum also took it at her work (and failed)

ReputationRep:
    I started it at college, and dropped out of it. I found it extremely patronising, but saying that they wouldnt just let me do the tests, i had to turn up to lessons for a whole year :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It took me nearly a year, doing about an hour most weeks.
    It is useful because it is proof you can use computers, but I did find that a lot of was it taught was things I did regularly anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    I did it as part of my first year university IT module. It was easy for me - took me a few hours, including the tests. My mum also took it at her work (and failed)
    do you know websites where i learn the stuff, or do i have to purchase books?

and do i have to write the modules at a test centre or simply online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spursj911)
    do you know websites where i learn the stuff, or do i have to purchase books?

and do i have to write the modules at a test centre or simply online?
    Nope. I simply turned up at the computer labs and revised (if needed) then asked the administrator to initiate the test

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.