Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i sent my evidence and parents P60's off in April. they have just got back to my parents telling them that because their P60's are handwritten they cannot be used as evidence, despite them being fine all the other times they have been used. why has it taken them so long to tell me this. the Student finance system as got to be the worst around, doesn't say much for a government department.

ReputationRep:
    It's a part of the audit guidance, and they are perfectly entitled to ask for alternative evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Student finance sucks!

Sent all my stuff off in April and they have no record of it being received, even though we sent it recorded delivery and it arrived. Great!

ReputationRep:
    i'm having similar probs. i sent off application form for tuition fee loan, ssg and childcare grant cause on-line forms just kept crashing (income part just not going to next part although i filled all of it!!! so i had to send by post). i sent all the forms and documents regarding my application by recorded delivery, eg passport. i received passport after a week, i phoned and was told my application was in progress. now when i logged on to my account everything's gone! just showing the page if i'm applying for myself or as parent!!! when i phoned up i was told the online form just arrived with them (i sent it over a month ago) and the paper one is gone, not on the system!!! my course starts in 3 weeks and i dont even know if i'm gonna be able to start. anybody in similar situation? any views welcome, i really dont know what to do next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaKamila)
    i'm having similar probs. i sent off application form for tuition fee loan, ssg and childcare grant cause on-line forms just kept crashing (income part just not going to next part although i filled all of it!!! so i had to send by post). i sent all the forms and documents regarding my application by recorded delivery, eg passport. i received passport after a week, i phoned and was told my application was in progress. now when i logged on to my account everything's gone! just showing the page if i'm applying for myself or as parent!!! when i phoned up i was told the online form just arrived with them (i sent it over a month ago) and the paper one is gone, not on the system!!! my course starts in 3 weeks and i dont even know if i'm gonna be able to start. anybody in similar situation? any views welcome, i really dont know what to do next.

im in the same situation , i sent off my parents evidence weeks ago and it was even sent back to me with a compliments slip but according to my online account no evidence had been recieved . so i rang up and finally got to some foreign advisor who i couldnt understand (not trying to sound racist but it would be nice if they could speak english) who told me they lost all my evidence and have no record off it !! with 4 weeks before my course starts i now have to start from sqare one again =( im even considering not going to uni this year ARGGGGG

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.