Turn on thread page Beta

I'm not a chav, I just like irony. watch

ReputationRep:

I just did something I never thought I'd do, Bought 2 subwoofers xD and a pair of 6x9s :rolleyes: oh dear.

That and my calipers have been painted red, I've pretty much shaved my head and I had some Petey Pablo booming my way through the streets today.

As well as a few Traffic light grand prix

Ahhhhh the life of a chav

I'm not a chav, as you can probably tell due to the fact I'm quite literate.

Come on admit it, you like annoying people trying to overtake you by speeding up.

You like using your horn and shouting "bus******s!" just like on the Inbetweeners.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you.

ReputationRep:
    I like throwing my fast food packaging at pedestrians.

ReputationRep:
    I like to annoy my neighbours with loud music, though I would never deploy Dizzy Rascal's "skills" to do so. If you listen to him, you are a chav, sorry :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadMatt)
    I like to annoy my neighbours with loud music, though I would never deploy Dizzy Rascal's "skills" to do so. If you listen to him, you are a chav, sorry :P
    It wasn't mine actually, my friend had it on their Ipod and the apple creation decided to shuffle it on, didn't listen to it all the way through however.

Can't beat annoying people, especially if they're cocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatawickedDJ)
    I like throwing my fast food packaging at pedestrians.
    I once threw a milkshake at a Traffic Warden ******* was ticketing an old CL600 got his good a proper! They're worse than hitler Nazi little *******s!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    You like using your horn and shouting "bus******s!" just like on the Inbetweeners.
    Lmao, I know quite a few people who do this.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I like starting fires in fields then calling the fire engine and proceeding to run away and watch the damage from a distance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    Yes, I like starting fires in fields then calling the fire engine and proceeding to run away and watch the damage from a distance.
    Right then -I think we should run away from this guy-

ReputationRep:
    i haven't ever actually seen the inbetweeners, but i'd guess they ripped "bus******s!" off of devvo, a david firth created ultra chav.

how ironic, what with chavs being thieves and all that.

p.s. yes, you are a chav.

Bus ******* is fun. Yeah.

ReputationRep:

I'm not a chav, as you can probably tell due to the fact I'm quite literate.
    hahahah funny :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGimpMan)
    i haven't ever actually seen the inbetweeners, but i'd guess they ripped "bus******s!" off of devvo, a david firth created ultra chav.

Since your on Warning Level:5 and from Essex, it is a little ironic that your affirming my chav status isn't it?

ReputationRep:

Not it's an original creation, no stealing off Firth here.

Salad Fingers is so addictively creepy and that the latest model cartoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermy)
    hahahah funny :ahee:
    Was that a subtle dig at me?

Or were you just agreeing that I couldn't possibly be one?

Slightly confused by the context there.

ReputationRep:
    Since your on Warning Level:5 and from Essex, it is a little ironic that your affirming my chav status isn't it?
    Yeah, because being 'warned' on an internet forum should get you an ASBO :facepalm:

And yes, shouting ****** at people out of a car IS fun, especially when you get creative with the word before it.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i never denied being a chav

but i am now - not everyone from essex is a chav, it just gets a rather bad rap from its most known town, romford.

lots of it is jolly nice and full of affluent and respectable fellows, wonderful people like myself.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who says their a "chav" deffinately isnt

ReputationRep:
    hey, i never denied being a chav

but i am now - not everyone from essex is a chav, it just gets a rather bad rap from its most known town, romford.

lots of it is jolly nice and full of affluent and respectable fellows, wonderful people like myself.
    Nah your a good guy :Thumbsup:

I don't think anyone in this thread or the majority of the forum is a chav to be honest, we're mostly students not chavs xD

ReputationRep:
    Was that a subtle dig at me?

Or were you just agreeing that I couldn't possibly be one?

Slightly confused by the context there.
    If that's the Bede Sixth Form I'm thinking of, it's not in North Yorkshire. But maybe you are... Just an observation.

Keep up the irony love, footsoldier.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.