Turn on thread page Beta

for i am slightly watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    bored!!!! have afree lesson now and there isn't much to do as these computers are so far behind the times....any one for a convo? start an interesting debate or something to relieve my bored state????????? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    bored!!!! have afree lesson now and there isn't much to do as these computers are so far behind the times....any one for a convo? start an interesting debate or something to relieve my bored state????????? :rolleyes:
    hey darlin hows it goin.im in a free period aswell.bein a bit bored on these ancient computers

ReputationRep:
    well i think i'd be alright if they hadn't filtered every site worth looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i am not looking forward to my next class

ReputationRep:
    i am board as well.

mind if i join ur convo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i am board as well.

mind if i join ur convo.
    go 4 it m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    well i think i'd be alright if they hadn't filtered every site worth looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i am not looking forward to my next class
    yeah i h8 it wen dat happens thats y i do most of my research and stuff at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    I just looked at your profile. You go to Frome College?! As in Frome Community College, Frome?! No way! Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyche)
    I just looked at your profile. You go to Frome College?! As in Frome Community College, Frome?! No way! Me too!
    wow wat a coincidence, me too.jus kiddin.i wanted to join in the fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyche)
    small world i say!!!!! never would have thought other's live in the same place let alone same college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    yeah i h8 it wen dat happens thats y i do most of my research and stuff at home
    yeah but i sort a go out a lot,so no chance i do my work at home....silly me thou it's my grades that will suffer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    small world i say!!!!! never would have thought other's live in the same place let alone same college
    Freaky, isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    i no what you mean. i should be revising for my AS Chemistry exam and doing my Pre-Release, but i can't be arsed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    yeah but i sort a go out a lot,so no chance i do my work at home....silly me thou it's my grades that will suffer
    but i dont let my social life suffer,i jus stay up toill the early hours of the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no what you mean. i should be revising for my AS Chemistry exam and doing my Pre-Release, but i can't be arsed.

chemisrty what on earth possesed you.......you crazy crazy person........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i honestly cud not b doin wit science.as soon as i had the chance, i dropped it

ReputationRep:
    what year you in? pre 16 or tertiary?

ReputationRep:
    i did chemistry cos it was either that or PE, Law or Sociogy.

i am 17.

brb, i've got to go to class. but i can contiune our disscussion there. plus i'm going to grab a quick breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    breakfast.....bit late aint it

anyway yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    but i dont let my social life suffer,i jus stay up toill the early hours of the morning

aaaaaaaaaa see i love my bed to much i couldn't deprieve myself of spending time in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    aaaaaaaaaa see i love my bed to much i couldn't deprieve myself of spending time in it
    same here thats y im constantly late into 6th form

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.