Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bored!!!! have afree lesson now and there isn't much to do as these computers are so far behind the times....any one for a convo? start an interesting debate or something to relieve my bored state????????? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    bored!!!! have afree lesson now and there isn't much to do as these computers are so far behind the times....any one for a convo? start an interesting debate or something to relieve my bored state????????? :rolleyes:
    hey darlin hows it goin.im in a free period aswell.bein a bit bored on these ancient computers

ReputationRep:
    well i think i'd be alright if they hadn't filtered every site worth looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i am not looking forward to my next class

ReputationRep:
    i am board as well.

mind if i join ur convo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i am board as well.

mind if i join ur convo.
    go 4 it m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    well i think i'd be alright if they hadn't filtered every site worth looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i am not looking forward to my next class
    yeah i h8 it wen dat happens thats y i do most of my research and stuff at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    I just looked at your profile. You go to Frome College?! As in Frome Community College, Frome?! No way! Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyche)
    I just looked at your profile. You go to Frome College?! As in Frome Community College, Frome?! No way! Me too!
    wow wat a coincidence, me too.jus kiddin.i wanted to join in the fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyche)
    small world i say!!!!! never would have thought other's live in the same place let alone same college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    yeah i h8 it wen dat happens thats y i do most of my research and stuff at home
    yeah but i sort a go out a lot,so no chance i do my work at home....silly me thou it's my grades that will suffer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    small world i say!!!!! never would have thought other's live in the same place let alone same college
    Freaky, isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    i no what you mean. i should be revising for my AS Chemistry exam and doing my Pre-Release, but i can't be arsed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    yeah but i sort a go out a lot,so no chance i do my work at home....silly me thou it's my grades that will suffer
    but i dont let my social life suffer,i jus stay up toill the early hours of the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no what you mean. i should be revising for my AS Chemistry exam and doing my Pre-Release, but i can't be arsed.

chemisrty what on earth possesed you.......you crazy crazy person........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i honestly cud not b doin wit science.as soon as i had the chance, i dropped it

ReputationRep:
    what year you in? pre 16 or tertiary?

ReputationRep:
    i did chemistry cos it was either that or PE, Law or Sociogy.

i am 17.

brb, i've got to go to class. but i can contiune our disscussion there. plus i'm going to grab a quick breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    breakfast.....bit late aint it

anyway yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    but i dont let my social life suffer,i jus stay up toill the early hours of the morning

aaaaaaaaaa see i love my bed to much i couldn't deprieve myself of spending time in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    aaaaaaaaaa see i love my bed to much i couldn't deprieve myself of spending time in it
    same here thats y im constantly late into 6th form

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.