Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours, best soap on TV, DO you think Max and Stef will get it together again??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lacrossetom)
    Neighbours, best soap on TV, DO you think Max and Stef will get it together again??
    I really hope so! I love Neighbours! I think Stuarts getting himself in a bit of hot water with that Life Mechanics thing though, its blatantly a cult!

ReputationRep:
    they do this week

once max sees steph in hospital all dressed up

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i dont like soaps but yeah jus cos they shud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    they do this week

love Katy ***
    How do you know that???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    they do this week

love Katy ***
    Really? I read in my gran's TV Quick that they don't in the hospital...i reckon they will eventually tho. How weird is Taj over this Libby thing tho? And HOW much does Boyd look like one of those cutesy all American 10 year old boys you used to get on packets of flour in the 1940s!! maybe that's just me...I also reckon Sky's hair is a wig and that Summer is the spawn of Satan, lol.

ReputationRep:
    according to inside soap- today's episode.

love Katy ***

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.