Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestions? Ive got awfully dull frizzy hair, even when i use conditioner it'll become all dry and rubbish in a little while again, so I'm preferably looking for something you leave it.

Anyone tried one of these?

PAUL MITCHELL SUPER SKINNY SERUM
    http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair/pa...rum-150ml.html

La Biosthetique Pilviform Creme

Redken OUTSHINE

ReputationRep:
    I haven't tried any of those but Frizz-ease shampoo and conditioner is really good for Frizzy hair.

ReputationRep:
    john frieda frizz ease i love.
    also try using a deep conditioning thing

ReputationRep:
    The shampoo cynthia sylvia stout from lush is really good at stopping frizz. I dont need to use any other product with this.

ReputationRep:
    Try Mixed Chicks products.

Also try blowdrying your hair 5 minutes after your out of the shower/bath on fast and hot with a paddle brush (and I mean put the hair dryer right up next to your hair when you pull the brush through). That makes me hair way striaghter. You can then make it even more straight using a GHD.

ReputationRep:
    frizz ease doesn't work very well on my hair... do you have curly hair? for a lot of people just not brushing it helps- so only brush it before you wash it.
    Two of my friends swear by curly creme from boots but I think it makes you go a bit greasy

ReputationRep:
    frizz is brilliant, after my best friends sister had frizzy hair, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I fancy her loads now

ReputationRep:
    Frizz ease DOES NOT work.
    The only thing that's ever worked is L'oreal Elvive the PINK bottle (not the pink bottle with green on it... make sure its ALL pink)
    It makes my hair smooth and shiny.
    To avoid frizz, try and air dry your hair. If not, dry it with cool air on your hairdryer.

ReputationRep:
    Even through air drying it goes back to its original form after an hour or so =\

ReputationRep:
    The Aussie hair care range works and smells gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    I like the john frieda ones.
    The L'oreal anti frizz one is good too. It's an orange bottle. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and masque, and they're pretty good. Cheap too.

ReputationRep:
    Try 2 conditioners each time you wash your hair, and a leave-in one. When you blow-dry your hair, pull a brush down part of your hair and follow it with the hairdryer, as they do in salons. Do this until completely dry. Hopefully this combination helps, as it works for me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.