Turn on thread page Beta

need help in writing personal statement for law watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i've always known that i wanted to do law, but reading all these sample personal statements gives me the chills because they have work experience or some sort of proffesional knowledge about law..but because of my age and society( i live in Sri Lanka.. the pearl of the indian ocean.. ) an opportunity is scarce. please help.. i'm reconsidering law because of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talk908)
    i've always known that i wanted to do law, but reading all these sample personal statements gives me the chills because they have work experience or some sort of proffesional knowledge about law..but because of my age and society( i live in Sri Lanka.. the pearl of the indian ocean.. ) an opportunity is scarce. please help.. i'm reconsidering law because of this.

Dun be afraid or be intimidated. In fact, lecturers prefer students who have a clean slate when it comes to law. So be yourself and explaing in sincerity why you really want to do law. They can see if you are just trying to pull a fast one. You've got to have a good reason to do law, cos otherwise any other degree would do. If you are really passionate about it, you would have read books related to law and society, cos they go hand in hand. Give it a shot, the UCAS form has got six slots.

Mul

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.