Turn on thread page Beta

I think TSR-VTEC has kicked in watch

ReputationRep:
    please we need a motoring section moderator, we have been infested with infantile threads about the most rediculous things.

we've had one of these threads before, show your support to get these trolls banned for good.

ReputationRep:
    I second this, we have one nice thread for Honda lovers, but it should be kept to this only.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, As long as I don't get banned. I'm in full support

ReputationRep:
    Yep. We definately need a moderator. Id give it a go! I dont think ive ever been involved in any motoring arguments, and Im a fairly decent, sensible person..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    I second this, we have one nice thread for Honda lovers, but it should be kept to this only.
    i dont consider you a troll Neo Con, but you do provoke me. the fact that your connected with this honda'ness is in part a coincidence i hope.

vtecbaby, someonecalledjohnny, 2 cents, etc, need banning ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cRaig)
    Yep. We definitely need a moderator. Id give it a go! I dont think ive ever been involved in any motoring arguments, and Im a fairly decent, sensible person..
    id support you, but this forum is all funny handshakes and one trouser leg pulled up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    i dont consider you a troll Neo Con, but you do provoke me. the fact that your connected with this honda'ness is in part a coincidence i hope.

Hang on why the hell do I need banning?

I've brought some good Threads to this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    Hang on why the hell do I need banning?

I've brought some good Threads to this forum.
    Because if you made love to your ******* car, you'd tell us

and also other threads are laughable

please TSR tell me about what Teesside uni is about - oh btw, i have a BMW, 60 inch plasma and a farm house . Mate there are plenty more who have plenty more and tbh we don't care

ReputationRep:
    SomeonecalledJohnny all you do is post pointless threads every minute. Its stupid.

ReputationRep:
    id support you, but this forum is all funny handshakes and one trouser leg pulled up!
    Heh, thanks

Well, Im prepared to roll a trouser leg up to try and get this forum back on track it seems a shame to see it disolve into a pit of bickering and useless information..

Who do we ask about a moderator?

ReputationRep:

I am not in anyway affliated with them. The mods can run IP checks if they wish.

I guess we should draw a line in our rover-honda mud slinging.

ReputationRep:
    in 100% I nominate JC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cRaig)
    Heh, thanks

Well, Im prepared to roll a trouser leg up to try and get this forum back on track it seems a shame to see it disolve into a pit of bickering and useless information..

Who do we ask about a moderator?
    I make a Mercedes Benz thread and all the Honda and BMW Fanboys can in and destroy it.

I make a serious thread about what the public prefer a Vectra or a Mondeo and people spam that.

I made a tribute to Rolls Royce and that got into a argument about the 7 Series and Mercedes S-Class.

If you had a moderator you could remove certain posts from Threads and keep the post flowing and on topic and it should.

I still don't see why I deserve to be banned just because some idiot thinks that BMW are better than Mercedes or because 2Cents and Vtec Boy say that BMW helped the Nazi war effort.

I'd like to know why you think I should be removed in that case.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday you made that Mercedes thread, and someone commented on a BMW, so you said 'go and make a thread about BMWs, not in here'. Then today you make a thread about BMWs? Why?

ReputationRep:
    I make a Mercedes Benz thread and all the Honda and BMW Fanboys can in and destroy it.

I make a serious thread about what the public prefer a Vectra or a Mondeo and people spam that.

I made a tribute to Rolls Royce and that got into a argument about the 7 Series and Mercedes S-Class.

If you had a moderator you could remove certain posts from Threads and keep the post flowing and on topic and it should.

I still don't see why I deserve to be banned just because some idiot thinks that BMW are better than Mercedes or because 2Cents and Vtec Boy say that BMW helped the Nazi war effort.

I quite agree, having a motoring moderator could help to keep threads on track, merge repetive threads etc. I think alot of the problem is things going off track, that and the spamming from 2cents etc.
    I never said anything about banning you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vtecbaby)
    in 100% I nominate JC
    you do realise if he became mod youd be the first to be banned with an explanation containing multiple uses of the word 'torque' :p:

ReputationRep:
    We need someone neutral. Difficult to think of anyone. Maybe someone who is a mod for another sub forum can manage this too. I think Lara might ban me for fun. Or put Honda, vti as part of the spam filter.

ReputationRep:
    no i wouldn't i dont find you remotely humerious ayou are like a cancer in the side of this forum with your disgrace of a rover you call a car

ReputationRep:

Appreciation threads are a load of pointless twaddle.

This is a forum, people are going to discuss and argue points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Wigan)
    Yesterday you made that Mercedes thread, and someone commented on a BMW, so you said 'go and make a thread about BMWs, not in here'. Then today you make a thread about BMWs? Why?
    So you stopped commenting about BMWs and posting Pictures of E39s! in my Forum isn't it obvious?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 2, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.