Turn on thread page Beta

do you consider this cheating:guys and girls watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in love with this guy, have been for a year. He's 24, I'm almost 21. Today I text him from another number to flirt with him, see if he would respond back, he called me instantly and told me this girl is texting, but he reckons its a guy or someone tryna take the micky.

anyway i text him how tall are u.and how long is it? and he replied ITS TALLER THAN YOU @@ as if that wasnt bad enough I said, no I dont believe, i wana try ...and he replied OK

i know im wrong for "testing him" but I figured it would be better to do this now than to be left divorced after 3 children and THEN finding out he cheating? Now what? He always tells me how much he loves me and even wants to get married. but returning the text messages to "the other girl"(who he doesnt know is me) as if normal even when i told him not to reply

ReputationRep:
    feel ******** right now and like cheating is in a MANS blood. If hes prepared to do that to me.

You have trusting issues.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez. Chill out a bit woman! You don't own him, you can't tell him who to text. He hasn't/isn't doing anything wrong by texting back and taking the **** a little bit.

You can't tell him what to do, and you can't expect him to do everything you tell him to.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a bit of a sad freak tbh, if you have to text him like that.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't get what you wrote in your first post.

I mean just wtf?

ReputationRep:
    Your sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    I'm in love with this guy, have been for a year. He's 24, I'm almost 21. Today I text him from another number to flirt with him, see if he would respond back, he called me instantly and told me this girl is texting, but he reckons its a guy or someone tryna take the micky.
    What more reassurance do you want?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously... you need to chill out!
    You need to trust your boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    I think his notifying you immediately of these messages says an awful lot about his loyalty to you. You shouldn't be messing with him like this.

ReputationRep:
    are u a mug.. he called u and said this girl was txting him but hes going to try and take the mickey..what else was he doing there.. unbelievalbe!!

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even do this if you say you love him? If your boyfriend finds out, which he should, it could very well be the end of your relationship. And I don't see anything wrong with his behavior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    feel ******** right now and like cheating is in a MANS blood. If hes prepared to do that to me.
    It's not. There's a hell of a lot of decent men out there, ones that are A LOT more faithful than most of the women I know. Your bloke sounds like a keeper, and he certainly doesn't deserve what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    What more reassurance do you want?
    This...exactly what this says. Erg, you idiot :F

ReputationRep:
    He called you and told you what was going on and you're complaining? Seriously, when he met you did he brag about how big his member was? His responses sound sarcastic to me. Why would he tell you someone is texting him if he planned on cheating on you with them? I'm wondering how you can say you love him and then still carry out this 'test' on him.

You need to stop being so paranoid and neurotic.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly do not understand that thread, none of it

ReputationRep:
    of course it wasn't cheating.

ffs, he wasn't taking it seriously and he sounds like a sound guy with a good sense of character.

you on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Jeez. Chill out a bit woman! You don't own him, you can't tell him who to text. He hasn't/isn't doing anything wrong by texting back and taking the **** a little bit.

You can't tell him what to do, and you can't expect him to do everything you tell him to.
    :ditto: this.

if someone text me the stuff you've texted him i'd probably reply with joking texts back.

However if he starts to send your other number photos then you might want to start worrying.

You seem to have some trusting issues though.

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow, you've got guts to do that to be honest, but I'm impressed. Clever really, but it doesn't necessarily mean he would cheat...

How does he think this "other girl" got his number? Is he just flirting with someone he doesn't even know? That's a bit.. desperate to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurntDesire™)
    I think you're a bit of a sad freak tbh, if you have to text him like that.

This.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.