The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

QwentyJ
How's that related to dancing?

Because generally women with smaller breasts are better dancers.
But then women with large breasts are fun to dance with because their tits go everywhere, so i was just curious as to whether she was the former or the latter.
Reply 41
QwentyJ
Lawnmower.

Microwave

Big fish, little fish, cardboard box, stroke the hamster, stroke the hamster, act like a fox.

You are the ulimate in koolness =P

A dance, young sir?
Reply 42
TheGimpMan
i simply allow vtec to kick in.

Genius :yep:

I dance somewhat like this :danceboy:

I had to learn that for dance in secondary school :ahee:
Tap your head and nod your feet. Simple.
Reply 45
fox_the_fix
But then women with large breasts are fun to dance with because their tits go everywhere, so i was just curious as to whether she was the former or the latter.

Not true always... =P
Reply 46
pinkspiders
I dance really badly. And then drink more. And then dance worse.

same :yep:
Dad dance ftw.

Ive perfected it by the age of 21, and with no kids.

I will be amazing at my kids weddings :biggrin:
TheJudge
Good come and fight me, i love to fight a woman.

It's a deal.
Reply 49
lets not lie, no one does anything rehearsed, you go to a club, you drink, either before you get there or during, or both, and then hit the floor thinking your dancin up the floor, get off with someone of the opposite sex, wake up with a hangover and on occasion a male or female in the bed, or both.
like a slut.
I do this.

:godancing:
or the tribal skank. hehehehe
Reply 53
QwentyJ
Lawnmower.

Microwave

Big fish, little fish, cardboard box, stroke the hamster, stroke the hamster, act like a fox.

Genius! although, how would one go about acting like a fox and dancing like a microwave?!

i await your reply so that i can dance in this manner on my next excursion to my favourite dark and slightly sticky club :biggrin:
emmie19
Not true always... =P

With the added '=p' im guessing that means you have large breasts but are a good dancer? This is rather anomalous and so i would like to investigate further, i am DJing at Bar Mango on saturday. As your profile suggests, you are in the same area, perhaps you should join me and we can venture into whether or not my hypothesis is correct?

Regards.
Reply 55
fox_the_fix

Ah I see. I'll be honest, I thought you was trolling, but, it seems I judged a book's cover.

emmie19
You are the ulimate in koolness =P

A dance, young sir?

I would be delighted, milady.

Would you care to partake in 'trimming the hedge'?
Head, shoulders, knees and toes! :awesome:
Reply 57
QwentyJ

I would be delighted, milady.

Would you care to partake in 'trimming the hedge'?

Of course (starts trimming the hedge)...

Crappy rave, the only dancing I can do... =P
Reply 58
fox_the_fix
With the added '=p' im guessing that means you have large breasts but are a good dancer? This is rather anomalous and so i would like to investigate further, i am DJing at Bar Mango on saturday. As your profile suggests, you are in the same area, perhaps you should join me and we can venture into whether or not my hypothesis is correct?

Regards.

Ah... I have a profile picture which disagrees with your hypothesis...

Bar Mango? Good pay I guess...

And eh, no thanks... I am not a slut haha
Reply 59
I can bust out all these moves.

Latest

Trending

Trending