Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here applied for NatSci at Jesus College or anyone is currently studying in jesus?
    Where can i find out how many applicants for my subject?? is there any website related to that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princeneon)
    Has anyone here applied for NatSci at Jesus College or anyone is currently studying in jesus?
    Where can i find out how many applicants for my subject?? is there any website related to that??
    Hey! I applied for Natsci at Jesus. I'm not sure of the applicantlace ratio unfort, generally large for Natsci though unfort. How did your interview go? My first was good and my second bad! Are you a bio or a physical natsci? Bio for me.

ReputationRep:
    I am a bio applicant, too.
    I think both of my interviews went badly....
    In the first interview, we were no more than general chit-chat. but I knew I handled some questions badly.
    In my second, I was already so streesed out and I could not even answer a simple Maths question and he had to explain that to me step by step.....I guarantee i looked very stupid. coz It was only like GCSE-level kind of Maths.

Had anyone here got any tough questions to answer?? I wonder if they are really looking us to answer them.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princeneon)
    I am a bio applicant, too.
    I think both of my interviews went badly....
    In the first interview, we were no more than general chit-chat. but I knew I handled some questions badly.
    In my second, I was already so streesed out and I could not even answer a simple Maths question and he had to explain that to me step by step.....I guarantee i looked very stupid. coz It was only like GCSE-level kind of Maths.

Had anyone here got any tough questions to answer?? I wonder if they are really looking us to answer them.......
    My second interview was awful too! I was just so flustered! I answered most of the questions right in the end, but I got almost all of them wrong initially and only answered them correctly after being prompted what can't possibly be a beneficial amount of times! Did you find you were prompted loads? What day were you there? Who were your interviews with? I was there on the 11th and my interviews were with Dr Hanke (1st one) and Dr Wilson (2nd). Do you know when we'll get confirmation of rejection/acceptance? Sorry bout all the Qs!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.