The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Ferens

Anybody got their contracts for Ferens yet?
Reply 1
i haven't even got the decision, have you? ferens is my first and second choices but i haven't heard anything from them yet
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
I don't believe the accomodation office have sent out the contracts yet but they shall soon. Theres no rush theres plenty accomodation for all.
Reply 3
cenzu
i haven't even got the decision, have you? ferens is my first and second choices but i haven't heard anything from them yet

I got an email asking me to confirm what they had offered me and accept it. If you havent got one yet you should do fairly soon.
Reply 4
So who is coming to stay with me at Ferens this year!
Reply 5
Ferens Hall refurb has finally begun all the old beds, bedroom furnature, carpets, curtains and even the kitchen sinks have gone!

Watch this space for photos of the newly refurbed rooms once they're done.

Congrats New Ferens students your going to be the first students to use any of the furnature so no history in the beds especially!
Reply 6
Hope I get in Ferens, actually I hope I get anywhere in the Lawns, I just rang the accommodation office and they said that I would definitly hear something by friday. So hopefully Ill be staying in Feren's come September :smile:
Reply 7
I'll be there!
Some photos would be great when you have them, very helpful.
Anybody else going Ferens?
Reply 8
The refurb is in progress and as the soon to be only resident for a month I will keep you posted.

New pics will go on line as soon as an example room etc is ready. Have some pics of the old stuff getting thrown though.
Hey Lex, I'm new this year, and living at Ferens, just wondered how many people I could have to stay over for the night once I've settled in? It wouldn't be more than 2 and for one night, just need to get the all clear from someone who knows. Thanks! :smile:
Chloe.Is.Here
Hey Lex, I'm new this year, and living at Ferens, just wondered how many people I could have to stay over for the night once I've settled in? It wouldn't be more than 2 and for one night, just need to get the all clear from someone who knows. Thanks! :smile:

I think Lex is gone :redface: Not only has he not posted here for a while I read a post on the facebook page for Ferens that he had left, I don't know if he meant left for good or just left for the time being.

Latest