Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what do you like about being in a relationship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    what it says above, apart from sex thanks.

If you were to ask a girl what she likes, you'd get a long list.

ReputationRep:
    blowjobs :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    sex on tap.

ReputationRep:
    its just sex i'm afraid OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)
    blowjobs :danceboy:
    haha okay apart from sexual pleasure, serious answers please !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skiing)
    its just sex i'm afraid OP.
    damn it

ReputationRep:
    lol, everyones to scared ot look sensitive xD.... coz sensitvities for gays <3 blowjobs

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been in a relationship

But hypothetically for me it would be having someone to talk to at stupid hours, like 4 a.m.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ******* McBallBags)
    lol, everyones to scared ot look sensitive xD.... coz sensitvities for gays <3 blowjobs
    Ahh come on, someone atleast show that good men do exist...

ReputationRep:
    Oh apart from sex? hmm this should take a while then :rolleyes:
    I like the status symbol that comes with having a hot girl beside you, especially when showing up at parties, clubs etc. and people see you with a stunner. Guys hate you because they want to be you and girls hate it because they want to be with you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Someone to cook for you http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...pictureem0.gif

Relationsips has many perks though, one example is that you can confide in your other half

Edit: Was going to write something more meaningful here but the **** just escaped my mind.

ReputationRep:
    The love, devotion, commitment, conversation, dedication, romance, dependence, the feeling you'll always be there for each other no matter what, through thick and thin... :love:

Actually, no. They just like the sex on tap. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Dudes, do you not even want someone to have a decent conversation with?

No?

I give up on men. :eyeroll:

Cuddles, someone to confide in, the feeling being in a relationship brings, talking, things we have in common, someone to spoil, holding hands, having someone to do things with.

I'm such a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eljamaispa)
    Dudes, do you not even want someone to have a decent conversation with?

No?

I give up on men. :eyeroll:
    wow , we have discovered a way to bring more lebians into the world !! well done everyone

joking it is about the conversation really

ReputationRep:
    Someone you can tell anything to.
    You get cuddles whenever you want.
    Cuddles lead to something.
    Companionship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    Cuddles, someone to confide in, the feeling being in a relationship brings, talking, things we have in common, someone to spoil, holding hands, having someone to do things with.

I'm such a pussy.

Awww no your not, your sweet

ReputationRep:
    I'll agree on the cuddling thing. (-1 man-card for me though)

Having something to talk about other than sports or the usual man stuff, a chance to be more gentle, acquire more taste and be more open-minded.

The fact that you go out and have all these little "inside-story" jokes that make both of you burst in laughter just by noticing a small thing while others are looking at you with weird looks.

Also it's the only period that "staying inside and watching a movie" is never a bad thing, especially if the movie is a romantic comedy.

You have someone to look after you, to care about you (not in a "parent-like" way) and you also get the chance to respond to this interest appropriately.

Including the sex, though you asked us not too, that makes this one of the most exciting periods of your life. Especially if you both connect on this level, with no fears, trust issues and complexes.

I think it's pretty amazing. As long as it's something you can live with, can find new things to talk about/or at least never get bored with and someone you can respect and trust.

ReputationRep:
    I like knowing I have someone who cares about me, who'll be there for me when I need her and who'll care about any problems I might have, and being able to do the same for her. Also having someone to spoil, make laugh and make happy

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend has a higher sex-drive than me so it is definitely not about physical pleasure. I like the companionship; being able to go places I would not normally go, and learning about someone else's tastes. There is the uncompromising generosity too. Someone who willingly goes out of their way to please you without any thought of reward.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.