Turn on thread page Beta

Guys what do you like about being in a relationship? watch

ReputationRep:
    The feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugaSuga)
    Lol no you dont sound like a fag, seriously why do boys find it hard to admit these feelings?
    1) we aren't as much slaves to our emotions as girls are (note: AS MUCH, im not saying we don't have them)

2) we're "gay" or just whiny if we say them (goes against the tough image some guys go for)

6) we dont want to? i personally dont see much benefit to it... just because we're different from you doesn't mean we're wrong! D:

42) profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    1. Cuddling for the sake of cuddling
    2. Look in her eyes when she is happy,
    3. making her happy
    4. making her smile
    5. Being able to just enjoy her company
    6. Intelligent convos
    7. Make out sessions that won't lead to something more.
    ... i mean making out is fun by why specifically BECAUSE it won't lead to anything more? O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    ... i mean making out is fun by why specifically BECAUSE it won't lead to anything more? O.o
    I guess what I mean to say is, I don't mind if it doesn't lead to sex. I still like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Because it is proof that your relationship isn't just about sex. You value doing other things with each other.

ReputationRep:
    if she's really gd looking, then i guess showing her off

itsl like yes lads, I'm hitting that ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    if she's really gd looking, then i guess showing her off

itsl like yes lads, I'm hitting that ass
    You ever thought of taking up poetry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    You ever thought of taking up poetry?
    Yeah I've already written some pretty good work, lacking inspiration recently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzar_Chasm)
    !!!!

OK. Sorry :confused:
    Trust me: it's for your own good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Yeah I've already written some pretty good work, lacking inspiration recently...
    Nah, you haven't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Nah, you haven't.
    Have

ReputationRep:
    I love when you share everything about yourself with someone and that only serves to stregnthen a relation. I love the idea that after a crap day a hug from your lover makes it all better. I love how it feels to cuddle up to your lover at night.

I love relationships because they make everything about your life; from the mundane to the extravagent, just better, and I love how your lover can introduce new things to your life.

<Add obligatory sex comment here>

ReputationRep:
    Because it is proof that your relationship isn't just about sex.
    Indeed. Rather, it suggests that your relationship is 'about' making-out.

ReputationRep:
    Because it is proof that your relationship isn't just about sex. You value doing other things with each other.
    I said making out was fun but why would you be against it going further just to prove something to... whom exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I guess what I mean to say is, I don't mind if it doesn't lead to sex. I still like it.
    Ah gotcha!

Yeah that makes sense I just understood it wrong :P

ReputationRep:
    Someone to just simply cuddle up with on the sofa in front of the TV. Random hugs too.

ReputationRep:
    Which bit of a relationship do I like? The end.

That sense of freedom, priceless.

ReputationRep:
    alot of nice things said about you to ur face

muunch!! all day long.... serious

ReputationRep:
    I've more or less been in one to some extent with the same guy for 3 years now. I can't really imagine not being in a relationship. I love it because you've got someone who is your best friend in the world & always someone there to reassure you and support you and look out for you. But it's also really hard because after a while and too many arguments, you do start to get emotionally worn down and tired out. :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.