The Student Room Group

What does this girl want from me...!?? *VERY CONFUSED*

Hey people!

Basically, me and my uni housemates have just finished uni - last night out a few weeks ago, one of my female mates, btw i'm male, got a bit touchy feely with me, and we were linking arms etc, and generally having fun!

Recently, in a group we went on holiday, and things were great we got on really well, and on the last day I drove her back on my own - she suggested that we stop off in a town on the way back for dinner, and have a wander around the town - we did this - often were joking and messing around, she would randomly try and scare me and jump on my shoulders etc.

Now this sounds great but the prob is she has a boyfriend - she was slagging him off a bit during the holiday, and wasn't in contact with him at all.

So, I don't see where I stand in this scenario - I recently havn't had luck with girls, and she is aware of this and always says that i'm a really nice guy.

Where do i take this...does she actually like me, and do I tell her I like her? I really dont want to ruin the friendship we have though.

Anybody else here in a similar scenario?
Advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks.
Reply 1
sounds like she isnt into her boyfriend and is looking for fun and happiness... you know like the early stages of a relationship where its all fun and games and no fighting over trivial things
you shudda had sex with her on holiday. ah well.
Rebound/pity ****.
Her bf is messing her around so she falls back onto the 'caring' guy who will 'always be there for her'.
You want my advice? Get the **** away from her in a relationship context.
Reply 4
your her bitch
fox_the_fix
Rebound/pity ****.
Her bf is messing her around so she falls back onto the 'caring' guy who will 'always be there for her'.
You want my advice? Get the **** away from her in a relationship context.

sorry op, but this is what sprung to my mind too :confused:
Reply 6
She wants your sperm.
Reply 7
Sounds like she's just really comfortable around you that's all; you don't mention anything that may border on sexual or flirtatious behaviour. She also said 'you are a really nice guy' = friend zoned.

My advice? Don't ruin your friendship, move onto other girls.
Reply 8
ps2mint
Hey people!

Basically, me and my uni housemates have just finished uni - last night out a few weeks ago, one of my female mates, btw i'm male, got a bit touchy feely with me, and we were linking arms etc, and generally having fun!

Recently, in a group we went on holiday, and things were great we got on really well, and on the last day I drove her back on my own - she suggested that we stop off in a town on the way back for dinner, and have a wander around the town - we did this - often were joking and messing around, she would randomly try and scare me and jump on my shoulders etc.

Now this sounds great but the prob is she has a boyfriend - she was slagging him off a bit during the holiday, and wasn't in contact with him at all.

So, I don't see where I stand in this scenario - I recently havn't had luck with girls, and she is aware of this and always says that i'm a really nice guy.

Where do i take this...does she actually like me, and do I tell her I like her? I really dont want to ruin the friendship we have though.

Anybody else here in a similar scenario?
Advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks.

She doesn't like you - women only like bastards.

Latest

Trending

Trending