Turn on thread page Beta

What does this girl want from me...!?? *VERY CONFUSED* watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!

Basically, me and my uni housemates have just finished uni - last night out a few weeks ago, one of my female mates, btw i'm male, got a bit touchy feely with me, and we were linking arms etc, and generally having fun!

Recently, in a group we went on holiday, and things were great we got on really well, and on the last day I drove her back on my own - she suggested that we stop off in a town on the way back for dinner, and have a wander around the town - we did this - often were joking and messing around, she would randomly try and scare me and jump on my shoulders etc.

Now this sounds great but the prob is she has a boyfriend - she was ****ging him off a bit during the holiday, and wasn't in contact with him at all.

So, I don't see where I stand in this scenario - I recently havn't had luck with girls, and she is aware of this and always says that i'm a really nice guy.

Where do i take this...does she actually like me, and do I tell her I like her? I really dont want to ruin the friendship we have though.

Anybody else here in a similar scenario?
    Advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like she isnt into her boyfriend and is looking for fun and happiness... you know like the early stages of a relationship where its all fun and games and no fighting over trivial things

ReputationRep:
    you shudda had sex with her on holiday. ah well.

ReputationRep:
    Rebound/pity ****.
    Her bf is messing her around so she falls back onto the 'caring' guy who will 'always be there for her'.
    You want my advice? Get the **** away from her in a relationship context.

ReputationRep:
    your her *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Rebound/pity ****.
    Her bf is messing her around so she falls back onto the 'caring' guy who will 'always be there for her'.
    You want my advice? Get the **** away from her in a relationship context.
    sorry op, but this is what sprung to my mind too :confused:

ReputationRep:
    She wants your sperm.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she's just really comfortable around you that's all; you don't mention anything that may border on sexual or flirtatious behaviour. She also said 'you are a really nice guy' = friend zoned.

My advice? Don't ruin your friendship, move onto other girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    Hey people!

Basically, me and my uni housemates have just finished uni - last night out a few weeks ago, one of my female mates, btw i'm male, got a bit touchy feely with me, and we were linking arms etc, and generally having fun!

Recently, in a group we went on holiday, and things were great we got on really well, and on the last day I drove her back on my own - she suggested that we stop off in a town on the way back for dinner, and have a wander around the town - we did this - often were joking and messing around, she would randomly try and scare me and jump on my shoulders etc.

Now this sounds great but the prob is she has a boyfriend - she was ****ging him off a bit during the holiday, and wasn't in contact with him at all.

So, I don't see where I stand in this scenario - I recently havn't had luck with girls, and she is aware of this and always says that i'm a really nice guy.

Where do i take this...does she actually like me, and do I tell her I like her? I really dont want to ruin the friendship we have though.

Anybody else here in a similar scenario?
    Advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks.
    She doesn't like you - women only like *******s.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.