Turn on thread page Beta

*The Karl Pilkington Society* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Though I'd start something for the round headed monkey that is Karl Pilkington.

He's a genuis, and if you dont know who he is, then google him.

my fav' Pilkington quotes:

On Artwork:
    "Stop looking at the walls, look out the window."

On E=MC2:

''That Einstein bloke gets a load of praise, but I've never used that e=mc2 thing once. Yet the person who invented the VHS gets no praise, and I watch one every night''

On Jellyfish:

''They're 99% water, just make them another 1% so they're water, they'd be more useful. Get rid of em''

On an insect that had evolved to look like a leaf:

''At some point, a little insect has had it away with a leaf''

On Planning:

''You get nothing done by planning''

On food:

''I could eat a knob at night''

On Gravity:

''Why did we need to discover gravity, it wasn't a problem. We weren't all floating around and that''

He is a genuis and an idiot at the same time, any KP fans out there?

ReputationRep:
    **** me, i love Karl Pilkington. I have both his books and i listen to the podcasts. It was immense when he found the pile of dead flies and a condom on top. Hahah.

ReputationRep:
    "You'd never see an old man eating a Twix".
    At work on Saturday's listening to that had me on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever seen a homeless chinese person?

I think the '78 year old lady growing a baby in her belly' was the best thing to come out of his mouth though.

ReputationRep:
    "Space; nout there though is there?"

ReputationRep:
    You never seen a middle aged Chinese person.

They look either early-20's or about 70....They don't age well.

"A dog has got human eyes."

(Original post by Srxjer)
    "Space; nout there though is there?"
    "Neil Armstrong, that spaceman, he went to the moon but he ain't been back. It can't have been that good."

ReputationRep:
    karl pilkington!!!
    I love when he was talking about saving the worm from the bird...and how the worm heard knocking on the ceiling so it had to come up to see what the knocking was...every time it rained
    And everything he says basically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    Have you ever seen a homeless chinese person?

I think the '78 year old lady growing a baby in her belly' was the best thing to come out of his mouth though.
    ''This barber said I've got the hair of a China man''

LMAO

ReputationRep:
    One Big Slipper

ReputationRep:
    hes quality. hes still great now but his best stuff is from the early XFM shows before too much emphasis was put onto him.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afO0HfnvQDw I love at the end how he thinks he's got one over Ricky and Steve!

ReputationRep:
    I love Karl, he's a genius.

My quotes are a bit off

On Issac Newton: "You’re saying that, but if Newton said it you’d go, ‘Hmm, interesting.’ That’s what annoys me."

On anthropology: "If it's all about arse, why don't gays like a bit of tit?"

ReputationRep:
    In a podcast he tells Ricky and Steve that a doctor has told him that his nerves are too short!

ReputationRep:
    i think im the no.1 RSK fan ever. legends the 3 of them. wish i could meet someone in real life other than my cousin who shares the love

have listened to the radio shows and podcasts around 10 times. best addition to my life since the internet

ReputationRep:
    'When dinosaurs and cavemen were knockin' about'

ReputationRep:
    http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalumTP)
    http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/forum
    I've just jizzed! Thanks CalumTP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Hewitt)
    hes quality. hes still great now but his best stuff is from the early XFM shows before too much emphasis was put onto him.
    Well I agree, I think he knows he's funny now, so he's playing up to it a bit. Still funny though.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.