Turn on thread page Beta

*The Karl Pilkington Society* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_green)
    Also, luring a worm out of some bloke's head by using bacon - "Because everyone likes the smell of bacon!"

Karl: Through the head, the thinnest part of the body

Ricky: How is the skull the thinnest part of the body, you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I support

ReputationRep:
    "She was a sort of... mental homeless."

ReputationRep:
    it was about a fire that didnt happen. a wife that didnt exist. and a cat that didnt look happy

ReputationRep:
    My fave KP moment was the conversation about living life as a beetle. Genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    **** me, i love Karl Pilkington. I have both his books and i listen to the podcasts.
    :ditto: He's just brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    **** me, i love Karl Pilkington. I have both his books and i listen to the podcasts. It was immense when he found the pile of dead flies and a condom on top. Hahah.
    The condom thing is the funniest of all his quotes, iv never lafed so much! haha

ReputationRep:
    Karl: Now, Hilda was a bog-standard old lady.

Ricky: Did you do the eulogy at the funeral?

ReputationRep:
    There's a horse in her house...

where did they get it?

Musta nicked it from somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    In regards to what Karl would do if a jellyfish were to bite him: "I'd just kick it, and call it a nobhead"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    you can get most of the xfm shows from pilkipedia as free downloads. if not then just go for good old isohunt + bitlord

last time i checked i had 5.2GB of their stuff. over 8 days of top class audio. im never bored with them and my ipod to hand. literally improved my life by about 80%
    While I actually laughed out loud when I saw you'd put a figure on how much it improved your life, I can't help but agree haha. In hindsight, I wonder how dull the last year would have been if I hadn't come across the website with them all on. I will finally get round to downloading them when back at uni in September to listen to them on the move but just online they have become a standard part of the day. Usually go to bed with one on but often laugh myself awake again.

"I was like, where's me ram pack. And my dad was like, I haven't got you one. So I was just sick."

www.rickygervaisshow.com You can listen to all the old XFM shows here without having to download them- classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Karl: Through the head, the thinnest part of the body

Ricky: How is the skull the thinnest part of the body, you idiot.
    Haha this is immense- after a while they just started using the terms Karl came up with in this discussion; most notably "your brain case"

ReputationRep:
    Refering to homosexuals using the Serbian sex machine due to their use of butt plugs:

"All I'm sayin is.. I've since found out what they do do with 'em.. and if they do do that with them.. give 'em a go on that."

ReputationRep:
    Karl, Rick and Steve are gods in my book.

"How would i know which one i was?"

ReputationRep:
    Lost count of the amount of times i've listened to the old xfm shows, they're brilliant.

I remember listening in bed one night and Karl was telling the story about an old woman who went to the doctors and the doc said she had a tumour on her backside. Although when they got her into theatre it turned out it was a pork chop she sat on 5 years ago, i don't think i've laughed so hard in my life

ReputationRep:
    Haha was just listening to the Xfm show where Karl gives Suzanne an industrial sized box of condoms for Christmas. I almost can't believe that she actually exists and that she somehow manages to put up with Karl lol.

ReputationRep:
    for me, when he said "they put a manhole cover on top of bomb. blew it up. never saw manhole cover again" i cried with laughter and repeated it about 10 times

amazing

ReputationRep:
    Karl Pilkington is awesome. I'm a real fan of the XFM radio shows, and the podcasts made, and have read on or two of his books! I just love the way he is oblivious to things, and the way he pieces together absurd arguments.

ReputationRep:
    This man is brilliant - More people should listen to Ricky, Steve and Karl.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to meet Karl..my favourites are:

On what Karl would do with £250k -
    'I'd go and see a tornado..'

Karl's brief explanation of mans evolution -
    'We went from plankton, to fish, to mermaid to man'

Karl on evolution again -
    'A seal is just a cross between a dog and a fish'

Cant wait for the new audiobooks to come out, is it the 3rd of November?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.