Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_green)
    Also, luring a worm out of some bloke's head by using bacon - "Because everyone likes the smell of bacon!"

Karl: Through the head, the thinnest part of the body

Ricky: How is the skull the thinnest part of the body, you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I support

ReputationRep:
    "She was a sort of... mental homeless."

ReputationRep:
    it was about a fire that didnt happen. a wife that didnt exist. and a cat that didnt look happy

ReputationRep:
    My fave KP moment was the conversation about living life as a beetle. Genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    **** me, i love Karl Pilkington. I have both his books and i listen to the podcasts.
    :ditto: He's just brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Pondersome.)
    **** me, i love Karl Pilkington. I have both his books and i listen to the podcasts. It was immense when he found the pile of dead flies and a condom on top. Hahah.
    The condom thing is the funniest of all his quotes, iv never lafed so much! haha

ReputationRep:
    Karl: Now, Hilda was a bog-standard old lady.

Ricky: Did you do the eulogy at the funeral?

ReputationRep:
    There's a horse in her house...

where did they get it?

Musta nicked it from somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    In regards to what Karl would do if a jellyfish were to bite him: "I'd just kick it, and call it a nobhead"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    you can get most of the xfm shows from pilkipedia as free downloads. if not then just go for good old isohunt + bitlord

last time i checked i had 5.2GB of their stuff. over 8 days of top class audio. im never bored with them and my ipod to hand. literally improved my life by about 80%
    While I actually laughed out loud when I saw you'd put a figure on how much it improved your life, I can't help but agree haha. In hindsight, I wonder how dull the last year would have been if I hadn't come across the website with them all on. I will finally get round to downloading them when back at uni in September to listen to them on the move but just online they have become a standard part of the day. Usually go to bed with one on but often laugh myself awake again.

"I was like, where's me ram pack. And my dad was like, I haven't got you one. So I was just sick."

www.rickygervaisshow.com You can listen to all the old XFM shows here without having to download them- classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Karl: Through the head, the thinnest part of the body

Ricky: How is the skull the thinnest part of the body, you idiot.
    Haha this is immense- after a while they just started using the terms Karl came up with in this discussion; most notably "your brain case"

ReputationRep:
    Refering to homosexuals using the Serbian sex machine due to their use of butt plugs:

"All I'm sayin is.. I've since found out what they do do with 'em.. and if they do do that with them.. give 'em a go on that."

ReputationRep:
    Karl, Rick and Steve are gods in my book.

"How would i know which one i was?"

ReputationRep:
    Lost count of the amount of times i've listened to the old xfm shows, they're brilliant.

I remember listening in bed one night and Karl was telling the story about an old woman who went to the doctors and the doc said she had a tumour on her backside. Although when they got her into theatre it turned out it was a pork chop she sat on 5 years ago, i don't think i've laughed so hard in my life

ReputationRep:
    Haha was just listening to the Xfm show where Karl gives Suzanne an industrial sized box of condoms for Christmas. I almost can't believe that she actually exists and that she somehow manages to put up with Karl lol.

ReputationRep:
    for me, when he said "they put a manhole cover on top of bomb. blew it up. never saw manhole cover again" i cried with laughter and repeated it about 10 times

amazing

ReputationRep:
    Karl Pilkington is awesome. I'm a real fan of the XFM radio shows, and the podcasts made, and have read on or two of his books! I just love the way he is oblivious to things, and the way he pieces together absurd arguments.

ReputationRep:
    This man is brilliant - More people should listen to Ricky, Steve and Karl.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to meet Karl..my favourites are:

On what Karl would do with £250k -
    'I'd go and see a tornado..'

Karl's brief explanation of mans evolution -
    'We went from plankton, to fish, to mermaid to man'

Karl on evolution again -
    'A seal is just a cross between a dog and a fish'

Cant wait for the new audiobooks to come out, is it the 3rd of November?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.