Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    amazing! watched it twice now. cant wait fort the show

ReputationRep:
    His anger when Ricky suggests just going outside for a piss is amazing: "This is the problem with you - you think you know it all!"

ReputationRep:
    China. Dreadful.

The preview show was brilliant. Like one of the Audiobooks but in video form, brilliance. Love the little scenarios Ricky and Steve come up with. They always bring out the best in Karl. For a half hour show, there were so many quality Karl quotes, to mention a few:

"Forget China then, they're worse than the Welsh with their language, it's mental. No order to it whatsoever, it's like aliens."

"Woah, woah, let's call 'em the Pyramids first. Then see if they're great or not. 'Great Wall of China?' Hang on, it's the Alright Wall of China"

"Oh no, this must be a nudist beach or somethin.......I've never seen someone bend over as much as him"

"You're the strangest man on the planet" "You haven't been to China."

Karl is my hero.

ReputationRep:
    I love the way he always has the same dumbfounded facial expression. An Idiot Abroad is going to be bloody amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danm2501)
    The "I've never seen anyone bend over as much as him" quote actually had me rolling off my bed when I watched it for the first time - Karl and nudists is a recurring source of hilarity..."he's got sandals on, a hat on and he's wearing a backpack - he's not a nudist, he's just got his knob out..."

(Original post by thefutile)
    I wonder what the natives make of him when he's visiting...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EE1tQETtN8

Karl Pilkington on Warwick Davis:
    "Hang on a minute! Who put you in goal!?"

ReputationRep:
    Karl Pilkington on Anne Frank:

"She's just a squatter with a diary."

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Karl! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    haha, awesome that someone made this!! Everyones gotta love Piki :P

ReputationRep:
    What a hero.

ReputationRep:
    Biggest legend ever! Worried that it might just be a persona he puts on but I still like him lol

ReputationRep:
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3vzCp4-nGfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.