Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I put a game on my rental list, what do I have to do for them to send it off, cant see anything. Is that it?

gimme gimme gimme answers pweeze :o:

ReputationRep:
    come on hasn't anyone on TSR got LOVEFILM... geez louise

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Towards the top right of the screen do you not have 'Welcome [your name], you have [whatever amount] titles queued.'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    Towards the top right of the screen do you not have 'Welcome [your name], you have [whatever amount] titles queued.'?
    yes, yes I do, {my name} You have 10 unique titles queued.

Then what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    yes, yes I do, {my name} You have 10 unique titles queued.

Then what?
    Click it, you'll then see the list of the titles in the queue, you can select the priority of them, so which ones you want first, go through them and do this and click update. At the top is a section titled 'Titles you have at home'. It will probably say 'awaiting allocation' or something, you'll get an email when they have dispatched the DVD or whatever, and it'll update in this section as well. Does that make sense?

ReputationRep:
    set the game's priority to 'high', and your other titles to 'low', then they should send it out to you if its in stock...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    Click it, you'll then see the list of the titles in the queue, you can select the priority of them, so which ones you want first, go through them and do this and click update. At the top is a section titled 'Titles you have at home'. It will probably say 'awaiting allocation' or something, you'll get an email when they have dispatched the DVD or whatever, and it'll update in this section as well. Does that make sense?
    Is it possible to just have one on my main list and put the the other 9 on another list? Or do you have to keep 10 there?

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to just have one on my main list and put the the other 9 on another list? Or do you have to keep 10 there?
    You have to have all 10 there, also remember to have plenty on the list as if it goes under 10 your account deactivates for some stupid reason.

If you really want this game first, just set it to high and all the others low like the guy above said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    You have to have all 10 there, also remember to have plenty on the list as if it goes under 10 your account deactivates for some stupid reason.

If you really want this game first, just set it to high and all the others low like the guy above said.
    k thx.... u want green or red? (u are building up a few reds)

ReputationRep:
    k thx.... u want green or red? (u are building up a few reds)
    Green would be nice, I'm a good guy, I just had a misunderstanding with one dude who happened to have an awful lot of rep.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.