Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Let's suggest some mouthy Yank president decides decides to get all big and start ****, who do you think would win? Ignoring the prospect of using nukes. I personally think the UK would **** their **** up, those soppy Yanks may have a larger navy and air force, but we'd just destroy their bases in the morning when those poofs are busy whitening their teeth and making sure no hair is out of place.

And on the ground, from a distance the Yanks would be acting all hard, yet when it comes to the showdown, they would get their arses kicked so hard it wouldn't even be funny. When the Yanks start running we'd just mow them down because when you're that fat you can't exactly run fast, and it's pretty hard to miss.

We'd kick these Yanks back across the "pond" before they'd know what had hit them. However, the Yanks wouldn't dare try it, they may be thick, but I believe they've got enough sense to know not to come it with the UK. They'd get such a pasting.

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    usa

ReputationRep:
    Are you drunk?

ReputationRep:
    Usa.

ReputationRep:
    We would get absolutely annihilated. Thank God they like us.

ReputationRep:
    The USA has around 5,500 warheads. We have around 200.

Who wins? Guess.

ReputationRep:
    i love your rguments for the uk
    but the usa is a lot bigger and they are a lot bigger...they would win ten times over

ReputationRep:
    I think this is obvious troll bait.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This is slightly obvious. We could persuade them not to attack us by queuing politely and making remarks like "rather" and "spiffing".

Actually, no we'd be well and truly ******.

ReputationRep:
    The Yanks got such a kicking in Vietnam, so much for the most powerful country in the world. Thank god for the brave Vietnamese souls who showed the Yank scum who's the daddy.

ReputationRep:
    Dear, oh dear. Get to bed and maybe you'll feel better in the morning

ReputationRep:
    USA.

Having said that, the UK is developing this technology where they wrap your helmet in liquid gel and when you get shot there it hardens and becomes bulletproof. It's basically a cooler version of the powder + water thing you did in primary school.

ReputationRep:
    We can always rely on good old India, the jewel in the crown. I always said giving those yanks independence would turn about badly . . .

ReputationRep:
    Seeing how the USA has several bases, fighter planes and several thousands soldiers already in this country... it really is a no-brainer.

ReputationRep:
    we may be better trained but that doesn't matter when you're going up against the usa.
    they have about 27 times more nukes than us and their soldiers outnumber us too.

ReputationRep:
    They'd bomb the **** out of us from the air with F-22's, B2's, and B-52's. The RAF wouldn't even get off the ground before they'd wiped out a good 80% of our air capabilities. And once they achieve air superiority it'd be a simple matter of suppressing our ground forces from the air allowing for an easy drive through for their ground troops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burninginme)
    Let's suggest some mouthy Yank president decides decides to get all big and start ****, who do you think would win? Ignoring the prospect of using nukes. I personally think the UK would **** their **** up, those soppy Yanks may have a larger navy and air force, but we'd just destroy their bases in the morning when those poofs are busy whitening their teeth and making sure no hair is out of place.

And on the ground, from a distance the Yanks would be acting all hard, yet when it comes to the showdown, they would get their arses kicked so hard it wouldn't even be funny. When the Yanks start running we'd just mow them down because when you're that fat you can't exactly run fast.

We'd kick these Yanks back across the "pond" before they'd know what had hit them. However, the Yanks wouldn't dare try it, they may be thick, but I believe they've got enough sense to know not to come it with the UK. They'd get such a pasting.

Discuss.
    You're basing the UK's victory on the petty nationalistic premise of "Britain is best".....

In reality, we'd get pwned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    USA.

Having said that, the UK is developing this technology where they wrap your helmet in liquid gel and when you get shot there it hardens and becomes bulletproof. It's basically a cooler version of the powder + water thing you did in primary school.
    That stuff dosnt work with bullets, only blast impacts.

Its like custard, poke your finger in and it will go through, slap your hand and it won't. Would be alright against bombs though i think.

Anyway, America would kick our arse.

ReputationRep:
    Mutually Assured Distruction.

Swaziland would kick both their asses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.