War between the USA and UK - who wins? Watch

This discussion is closed.
burninginme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Let's suggest some mouthy Yank president decides decides to get all big and start ****, who do you think would win? Ignoring the prospect of using nukes. I personally think the UK would **** their **** up, those soppy Yanks may have a larger navy and air force, but we'd just destroy their bases in the morning when those poofs are busy whitening their teeth and making sure no hair is out of place.

And on the ground, from a distance the Yanks would be acting all hard, yet when it comes to the showdown, they would get their arses kicked so hard it wouldn't even be funny. When the Yanks start running we'd just mow them down because when you're that fat you can't exactly run fast, and it's pretty hard to miss.

We'd kick these Yanks back across the "pond" before they'd know what had hit them. However, the Yanks wouldn't dare try it, they may be thick, but I believe they've got enough sense to know not to come it with the UK. They'd get such a pasting.

Discuss.
tom//
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
usa
dmae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you drunk?
AP_89
Report 9 years ago
Usa.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We would get absolutely annihilated. Thank God they like us.
username227084
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The USA has around 5,500 warheads. We have around 200.

Who wins? Guess.
Est.1989
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i love your rguments for the uk
but the usa is a lot bigger and they are a lot bigger...they would win ten times over
SirMongoose
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think this is obvious troll bait.
learner_dancer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is slightly obvious. We could persuade them not to attack us by queuing politely and making remarks like "rather" and "spiffing".

Actually, no we'd be well and truly ******.
burninginme
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
The Yanks got such a kicking in Vietnam, so much for the most powerful country in the world. Thank god for the brave Vietnamese souls who showed the Yank scum who's the daddy.
Svenjamin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dear, oh dear. Get to bed and maybe you'll feel better in the morning
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
USA.

Having said that, the UK is developing this technology where they wrap your helmet in liquid gel and when you get shot there it hardens and becomes bulletproof. It's basically a cooler version of the powder + water thing you did in primary school.
Tzar_Chasm
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We can always rely on good old India, the jewel in the crown. I always said giving those yanks independence would turn about badly . . .
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seeing how the USA has several bases, fighter planes and several thousands soldiers already in this country... it really is a no-brainer.
Fumblenuts91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
we may be better trained but that doesn't matter when you're going up against the usa.
they have about 27 times more nukes than us and their soldiers outnumber us too.
fire2burn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They'd bomb the **** out of us from the air with F-22's, B2's, and B-52's. The RAF wouldn't even get off the ground before they'd wiped out a good 80% of our air capabilities. And once they achieve air superiority it'd be a simple matter of suppressing our ground forces from the air allowing for an easy drive through for their ground troops.
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by burninginme)
Let's suggest some mouthy Yank president decides decides to get all big and start ****, who do you think would win? Ignoring the prospect of using nukes. I personally think the UK would **** their **** up, those soppy Yanks may have a larger navy and air force, but we'd just destroy their bases in the morning when those poofs are busy whitening their teeth and making sure no hair is out of place.

And on the ground, from a distance the Yanks would be acting all hard, yet when it comes to the showdown, they would get their arses kicked so hard it wouldn't even be funny. When the Yanks start running we'd just mow them down because when you're that fat you can't exactly run fast.

We'd kick these Yanks back across the "pond" before they'd know what had hit them. However, the Yanks wouldn't dare try it, they may be thick, but I believe they've got enough sense to know not to come it with the UK. They'd get such a pasting.

Discuss.
You're basing the UK's victory on the petty nationalistic premise of "Britain is best".....

In reality, we'd get pwned.
Untitled258
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jingers)
USA.

Having said that, the UK is developing this technology where they wrap your helmet in liquid gel and when you get shot there it hardens and becomes bulletproof. It's basically a cooler version of the powder + water thing you did in primary school.
That stuff dosnt work with bullets, only blast impacts.

Its like custard, poke your finger in and it will go through, slap your hand and it won't. Would be alright against bombs though i think.

Anyway, America would kick our arse.
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mutually Assured Distruction.
MazalTov89
Badges: 9
Report 9 years ago
Swaziland would kick both their asses.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise