Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is any else here tempted to start buying winter clothing wear now, as I was out shopping a few days ago and so some proper nice winter stuff such as Cardigans, jackets, etc at really low reduced prices espically at dp and debenhams i mean these clothes were on 70% off sale.

ReputationRep:
    Sorta on the same line of thought: I've been buying skiing gear off ebay on the cheap, the bargains you can find at this time of the year are immense.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen coats on sale for like £15

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i've bout loads of thick tights in the asos sale, a gap cardigan and some basic tops. i'm avoiding buying anything reeeally nice or expensive until new stock is out.

ReputationRep:
    That's such a good idea! As long as you don't care about fashion, which I don't, you're sorted!

ReputationRep:
    i've been looking but feel a bit ridiculous doing so. bored of summer now, roll on the cold

ReputationRep:
    haha i always get tempted to buy winter clothes early!
    i also get bored of the summer and cant wait for some cold

I bought a winter cardigan in the Zara sale when I was in Madrid back in April, its still got the tags on as I'm saving it for winter

ReputationRep:
    There's so many nice macs in shops at the moment...I'm so tempted

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think I might buy some winter clothes:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    If I come across good stuff at decent price, then yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I would buy basics like cardis and tights and maybe a coat (In a sample design) but not too much, y'know, fashion changes alot and there isnt a massive range around atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer of 69)
    haha i always get tempted to buy winter clothes early!
    i also get bored of the summer and cant wait for some cold
    Glad I'm not the only one! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not so much clothes, more like boots and shoes

already brought 2 pairs of boots for wonter and a few heels, just so tempting in the sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    There's so many nice macs in shops at the moment...I'm so tempted
    macs? seriously?

like plastic waterproof coats?

REALLY?

there's no such thing as a nice mac

there just isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumped_up_kid)
    macs? seriously?

like plastic waterproof coats?

REALLY?

there's no such thing as a nice mac

there just isn't
    Erm.....no.

Trench coat?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for winter, I hate the cold but I also hate this heat :P Plus summer clothes tbh are generally tacky, and I'll wear my shorts/skirts in the winter anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I made my first winter purchase this week i bought a gorgeous tweed kilt style skirt. i love it. i much prefer winter clothes I've been eyeing up boots i'd like for this winter too, and a few new season knitted dresses in Karen Millen etc!

ReputationRep:
    i dont feel like buying winter clothes right now,because u cant wear them now!!thats decreased my utility too much!

ReputationRep:
    I saw this realllllly nice winter jacket thats around £800!!! So tempted to buy it!! Or shall I wait till christmas sales!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.