Turn on thread page Beta

Buying winter clothes now watch

ReputationRep:
    Is any else here tempted to start buying winter clothing wear now, as I was out shopping a few days ago and so some proper nice winter stuff such as Cardigans, jackets, etc at really low reduced prices espically at dp and debenhams i mean these clothes were on 70% off sale.

ReputationRep:
    Sorta on the same line of thought: I've been buying skiing gear off ebay on the cheap, the bargains you can find at this time of the year are immense.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen coats on sale for like £15

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i've bout loads of thick tights in the asos sale, a gap cardigan and some basic tops. i'm avoiding buying anything reeeally nice or expensive until new stock is out.

ReputationRep:
    That's such a good idea! As long as you don't care about fashion, which I don't, you're sorted!

ReputationRep:
    i've been looking but feel a bit ridiculous doing so. bored of summer now, roll on the cold

ReputationRep:
    haha i always get tempted to buy winter clothes early!
    i also get bored of the summer and cant wait for some cold

I bought a winter cardigan in the Zara sale when I was in Madrid back in April, its still got the tags on as I'm saving it for winter

ReputationRep:
    There's so many nice macs in shops at the moment...I'm so tempted

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think I might buy some winter clothes:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    If I come across good stuff at decent price, then yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I would buy basics like cardis and tights and maybe a coat (In a sample design) but not too much, y'know, fashion changes alot and there isnt a massive range around atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer of 69)
    haha i always get tempted to buy winter clothes early!
    i also get bored of the summer and cant wait for some cold
    Glad I'm not the only one! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not so much clothes, more like boots and shoes

already brought 2 pairs of boots for wonter and a few heels, just so tempting in the sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    There's so many nice macs in shops at the moment...I'm so tempted
    macs? seriously?

like plastic waterproof coats?

REALLY?

there's no such thing as a nice mac

there just isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumped_up_kid)
    macs? seriously?

like plastic waterproof coats?

REALLY?

there's no such thing as a nice mac

there just isn't
    Erm.....no.

Trench coat?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for winter, I hate the cold but I also hate this heat :P Plus summer clothes tbh are generally tacky, and I'll wear my shorts/skirts in the winter anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I made my first winter purchase this week i bought a gorgeous tweed kilt style skirt. i love it. i much prefer winter clothes I've been eyeing up boots i'd like for this winter too, and a few new season knitted dresses in Karen Millen etc!

ReputationRep:
    i dont feel like buying winter clothes right now,because u cant wear them now!!thats decreased my utility too much!

ReputationRep:
    I saw this realllllly nice winter jacket thats around £800!!! So tempted to buy it!! Or shall I wait till christmas sales!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.