Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I buy loads of clothes out of season .. tis cheaper
    Got a lovely scarf the other day for £2 from topshop

ReputationRep:
    I've just bought some winter clothes recently (mind you that's mostly because I just moved here from another country where summer just finished, so I didn't have many decent winter clothes). I got a nice trench coat on sale, plus some trousers for 50%off. If you can afford to, I think it's a great idea to stock up, especially on "classic" items you know you'll still wear next year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna buy a few coats and boots for autumn/winter before starting uni so I know I won't have to go shopping for them when i'm poor then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I mean so many things are reduced now, basic things like plain cardigans. Even jackets. I have bought a few things for winter. I even got some boots

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm starting to buy winter clothes soon. I can't wait to see what'll be in Zara in a few weeks time (post sale), the net-a-porter clothes are gorgeous, ah, loving the winter designer collections!

ReputationRep:
    i haven't seen an wintery things on the high street...all the winter stuff I like costs 100 quid+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    I made my first winter purchase this week i bought a gorgeous tweed kilt style skirt. i love it. i much prefer winter clothes I've been eyeing up boots i'd like for this winter too, and a few new season knitted dresses in Karen Millen etc!
    i love the black knitted dress...shame I have banned myself from buying black dresses. :p: Can't wait for more winter stuff to come out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    i love the black knitted dress...shame I have banned myself from buying black dresses. :p: Can't wait for more winter stuff to come out.
    Me too, i wish the collections would hurry up. Can't stand ****** sales. I wouldn't even mind if it was NICE summer clothes still but everything is shockingly bad right now. Hmpf.

I am not too fussed on colours i buy this year as i figure my entire wardrobe could do with a massive revamp so i won't steer away from anything in particular - just whatever takes my fancy really!

(ps. i miss you :puppyeyes:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Me too, i wish the collections would hurry up. Can't stand ****** sales. I wouldn't even mind if it was NICE summer clothes still but everything is shockingly bad right now. Hmpf.

I am not too fussed on colours i buy this year as i figure my entire wardrobe could do with a massive revamp so i won't steer away from anything in particular - just whatever takes my fancy really!

(ps. i miss you :puppyeyes:)
    i know, i haven't wanted to shop so not-badly in ages. everything's so garish and arrrrgh. Totally feel the need for a wardrobe revamp at this end too. Kinda realised how predictable mine was when I packed out from uni.

(i miss you tooo :jumphug:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.