Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i really dont know whats wrong with me, its not like i was incredibly close to my great nan, but i feel really effed up about her passing over, she passed on tuesday and i cant stop crying i dint even cry this much when my nan died. its seriously messing with my hed i dint go work on tuesday, i rang them and told them my gran died but i have work tomos (i work part time) and i really dont wanna go :| the littlest thing is setting me off crying. today i went to get a hug off my sister and she jus stood there while i hugged her she dint hug me back and i jus got upset and came to my room and cried :| i dont wanna go doctors and i cant really tell any of my famo as i have to be strong for my mum and my dads doesnt show emotions typical man and bro n sis r too young to understand. i feel like i got real bad anxiety and im gettin like panic attacks.. i used to suffer with this before but i thougth i was over it? i mean its stil there it never goes away 100% but its more or less disappeared. i havent left my house at all for the past few days and normally im out and about doin stuff most days even if its goin library or town or something. HELP!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    think about the good times in your life, maybe that will stop you setting off

She had a good long life and thats all anyone can ask for i guess.

ReputationRep:
    hmm yeah i guess so.
    what do i do about not wantin to go work tomos.
    how embarassing wud it be to cry in front of customers :|
    i work at morrisons :|

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.