Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi,

I'm the same guy who posted that poll about split pea soup vs. chicken and rice soup vs. tomato soup. The truth is the only reason I even drink soup from this cafe is to see this really really really cute girl who works there who takes the orders and deals the money at the cash register.

Her smile is heartwarming and she has an awesome smile. And she's always so cheerful, and I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining things but she seems to be awfully nicer and sweeter when talking to me than to other people. Aw when she looks into my eyes I feel awesome. And when she touches my hand to give me my change I feel great!

Many problems though. I have a feeling she's a bit older than me by maybe a year or two perhaps. Also the biggest problem is I'm not even sure if she's into me and I really don't want to make a fool of myself as I may still go to the cafe later! Ahh I'm not sure what to do. for these couple of months I've been brushing it all off as a harmless fancy but maybe there's something to be made of it?

I've found that I'm a kind of sensitive guy. Also crazy. :coma:

So what should I do just ignore it and keep being a great customer or should I make a move? Should I go all out and ask her out on a date directly or should I just ignore her forever? What if one of her coworkers is her boyfriend and kicks me out and then my boss finds out I've gotten kicked out of the hospital cafe? Ahhhh.

Maybe I'll get over it in a few week...just need to get it off my chest somewhat anonymously :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out! You have nothing to loose

ReputationRep:
    When she hands you the receipt, start walking away while looking at it, pause then return and say, "Hi, uhm, there appears to be a mistake on the receipt. It says your till number is 67, but that wasn't the number I was looking for..."

ReputationRep:
    When you're ordering your split pea soup ask her on a date.

ReputationRep:
    Tip her heavily. That way if you ask her out she'll feel obligated to go with you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.