Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So what colour/style of converses do you have? Do you have more than one pair? Pics if possible!!

I will show mine later, you'll be.... dazzled.

And are they still cool? I think they are. I was just watching 'Chuck' and, funnily enough, Chuck wears Converses!

Now I've got one pair, I seem to have the converse bug, but I wanna see some cool designs/colours!

ReputationRep:
    converse shoes are ugly...
    I rank them 1 above crocs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    I will show mine later, you'll be.... dazzled.
    Not to everyone's taste but still a timeless classic imo.

My converses :teeth:

Dazzle me...

ReputationRep:
    These ones:

And these: But mine have bright pink on them too...:yep:

ReputationRep:

and these

ReputationRep:

I also have red, pink, blue and white lo-tops :awesome:

/converse loser

ReputationRep:
    I have pink ones, don't wear though.

ReputationRep:
    i have bright yellow ones
    and also plain white with a tiny bit of green (both low top size 5)

im selling them on a certain webiste for starting bidder of a tenner of anyones interested ... (rrp at least £30 and never been worn!)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

My mum stole them though I really wanted the black ones at the time but nowhere had my size lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm selling mine. They're black all over with a brocade/jacquard pattern on them. Quite gothic looking - for converse anyway. Cost me £45 worn only a handful of times

ReputationRep:
    When i was about 14, i had the green high tops which i thought were so cool. I drew all over them haha i was a bit weird. Then i got the white lower ones which i really liked but they got really dirty and my mum threw them out! Rage.

ReputationRep:
    I have cream hi-tops and the pinstriped hi-tops atm. They are a bit boring but I like them.

ReputationRep:
    The most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn.
    Never ever going to buy a pair, even though the designs are awesome!

ReputationRep:
    *converse

mine are navy blue, rainbow laces, covered in holes - haven't worn them in about 3 years...
    i have allblacks too, but they were my school shoes when i was in year 10

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I got black high tops. They're an absolute mess now. I put industrial strength tape over the holes in the soles

ReputationRep:
    I have those generic high top black with white pinstripes ones, I haven't worn them though since I got my nike high dunks.

The laces on converse annoy me too much to undo, and your feet get wet after like 2 minutes in the rain. Not good in Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    i have these, but they are low ones.

and i only realised a couple weeks ago what they actually said on them (converse, obviously). i thought they said cony base??

and these ones

i also have some plain brown ones.

ReputationRep:
    Black hi-tops with the pink winmgs on either side. I still love em, and they're remarkably comfy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    i have these, but they are low ones.

and i only realised a couple weeks ago what they actually said on them (converse, obviously). i thought they said cony base??

and these ones

i also have some plain brown ones.
    Cony Bass haha thats great.

I had pink ones...until my sister stole them, left them outside for ages , now they look like salmon vomit.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.