Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Cony Bass haha thats great.

I had pink ones...until my sister stole them, left them outside for ages , now they look like salmon vomit.
    i wore them for a good 10 months before i realised aswell.

that'll teach you for buying pink shoes. tut.

ReputationRep:
    I can't find any pics of the designs I have but they are both rather fantastic. One pair is pale pink with a dark pink flower pattern, the other pair are a "reggae" design, so sort of orangey, earthy tribal patterns.

ReputationRep:
    :d these are like my 5th pair, i get through them so quickly and surely it should be "converse" not "converses"

EDIT: and a cople of my older pairs

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    i wore them for a good 10 months before i realised aswell.

that'll teach you for buying pink shoes. tut.
    I was in a dark place back then lol. now I just buy Dunlops instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    I was in a dark place back then lol. now I just buy Dunlops instead
    even pink converse > dunlops.

ReputationRep:
    even pink converse > dunlops.

Yeah ok look no need to remind me of that.

Dunlops are the choice because I have no money for converses

ReputationRep:
    i have these, but they are low ones.

and i only realised a couple weeks ago what they actually said on them (converse, obviously). i thought they said cony base??

and these ones

i also have some plain brown ones.

please please tell me where you got the last coloured ones from or what this version is called :woo:

ReputationRep:
    meh, just boring black ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety_2479)
    please please tell me where you got the last coloured ones from or what this version is called :woo:
    schuh obviously! :yep:

Converse All Star Ox Limited - Black / Red / Yellow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety_2479)
    i got mine from schuh like 6 months ago. not sure if they still sell them though.

just look around shoe shops like office etc, and you'll come across tons of random designs like that

ReputationRep:
    I can't find a picture of mine on the internet and i can't be bothered to find them, but they are orange and have flowers and butterflies! I love them!

ReputationRep:
    Had them since I was 14-15

ReputationRep:
    I have some identical non-brand Converse style hi-tops in green and white, red and white and black and white.

I plan to get some funky ones at some point too

ReputationRep:
    Leather low tops that are black all over. I've had many all-black regular Converse [both high and low tops] but the colour always faded into an iffy dark Brown. These ones are much longer lasting, my main pair of shoes.

I also have two pairs of Sailor Jerry Converse [They're for men, but who cares hehe]. A pair of high tops with a pin up girl on them ; http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...-L._AA280_.jpg and some slip ons with a skull and cross bones going through a heart ; http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230...s_95F2CEF7.jpg.

I also had a pink pair of high tops at one point. Horrific.

I want some more plain ones to customise, but I may just get those Converse-looking shoes you can get for about £15. Times are hard =p.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I had some turquoise hi-tops (now rejected to the bin as I eventually realised how much of a tit they made me look), and the good ol' black low-tops. 4 years and still going, albeit not strongly. There's more holes than there is fabric.

ReputationRep:
    I have these

ReputationRep:

They're mine

ReputationRep:
    I just have two pairs, plain burgundy and...

Yellow! :awesome: I'm thinking about getting some new ones though, since I've discovered boyfriend jeans and I have no shoes that look good with them.

ReputationRep:
    These are the ones I have now:

I haven't worn them in ages though.

I used to have these:

and some darker blue ones.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.