Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Cony Bass haha thats great.

I had pink ones...until my sister stole them, left them outside for ages , now they look like salmon vomit.
    i wore them for a good 10 months before i realised aswell.

that'll teach you for buying pink shoes. tut.

ReputationRep:
    I can't find any pics of the designs I have but they are both rather fantastic. One pair is pale pink with a dark pink flower pattern, the other pair are a "reggae" design, so sort of orangey, earthy tribal patterns.

ReputationRep:
    :d these are like my 5th pair, i get through them so quickly and surely it should be "converse" not "converses"

EDIT: and a cople of my older pairs

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    i wore them for a good 10 months before i realised aswell.

that'll teach you for buying pink shoes. tut.
    I was in a dark place back then lol. now I just buy Dunlops instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    I was in a dark place back then lol. now I just buy Dunlops instead
    even pink converse > dunlops.

ReputationRep:
    even pink converse > dunlops.

Yeah ok look no need to remind me of that.

Dunlops are the choice because I have no money for converses

ReputationRep:
    i have these, but they are low ones.

and i only realised a couple weeks ago what they actually said on them (converse, obviously). i thought they said cony base??

and these ones

i also have some plain brown ones.

please please tell me where you got the last coloured ones from or what this version is called :woo:

ReputationRep:
    meh, just boring black ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety_2479)
    please please tell me where you got the last coloured ones from or what this version is called :woo:
    schuh obviously! :yep:

Converse All Star Ox Limited - Black / Red / Yellow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety_2479)
    i got mine from schuh like 6 months ago. not sure if they still sell them though.

just look around shoe shops like office etc, and you'll come across tons of random designs like that

ReputationRep:
    I can't find a picture of mine on the internet and i can't be bothered to find them, but they are orange and have flowers and butterflies! I love them!

ReputationRep:
    Had them since I was 14-15

ReputationRep:
    I have some identical non-brand Converse style hi-tops in green and white, red and white and black and white.

I plan to get some funky ones at some point too

ReputationRep:
    Leather low tops that are black all over. I've had many all-black regular Converse [both high and low tops] but the colour always faded into an iffy dark Brown. These ones are much longer lasting, my main pair of shoes.

I also have two pairs of Sailor Jerry Converse [They're for men, but who cares hehe]. A pair of high tops with a pin up girl on them ; http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...-L._AA280_.jpg and some slip ons with a skull and cross bones going through a heart ; http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230...s_95F2CEF7.jpg.

I also had a pink pair of high tops at one point. Horrific.

I want some more plain ones to customise, but I may just get those Converse-looking shoes you can get for about £15. Times are hard =p.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I had some turquoise hi-tops (now rejected to the bin as I eventually realised how much of a tit they made me look), and the good ol' black low-tops. 4 years and still going, albeit not strongly. There's more holes than there is fabric.

ReputationRep:
    I have these

ReputationRep:

They're mine

ReputationRep:
    I just have two pairs, plain burgundy and...

Yellow! :awesome: I'm thinking about getting some new ones though, since I've discovered boyfriend jeans and I have no shoes that look good with them.

ReputationRep:
    These are the ones I have now:

I haven't worn them in ages though.

I used to have these:

and some darker blue ones.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.