Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok I am home so it is time for me to unveil mine:

:surprise:

I love them so much I don't want to wear them

And here is my boyfriend enjoying them:

ReputationRep:
    I've got american flag ones aka these: (but lo tops)

Some black and white graffiti lo tops
    Some brown/pink lo tops
    Some blue/red/white checked hi tops

All bought in the US very cheap :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiepickles)

They're pretty old, I should wear them more really.
    ooooo flashing some ankle, is that allowed?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have:

I desperately need a new pair though, both are torn.

ReputationRep:
    I read 'Show me your co-' and then got disappointed.

ReputationRep:

Silver glittery converse I love them. I wanted pink glittery but they only do those in kids sizes. They do pink sequins but I thought they might be a bit too glam 80's for everyday wear!

ReputationRep:

I have those!! All Star hi-top double-uppers with the "poster" design on the 2nd layer, and black on the top with black & white laces. Love 'em. Don't wear them THAT much though (convenience thing they're a bum to get on!)

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    ooooo flashing some ankle, is that allowed?:eek:
    I'm very sorry, are you impressed at how daring I am? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if anyone can tell from the picture, but they are jade green. I have some other ones but, too lazy. Nice and scruffy :rolleyes:

The top laces of the right shoe is just disgraceful. Looks like it got chewed on. :teeth:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)

Silver glittery converse I love them. I wanted pink glittery but they only do those in kids sizes. They do pink sequins but I thought they might be a bit too glam 80's for everyday wear!
    Yeah I wish mine was pink glitter!!

ReputationRep:
    I have these:

And ones similar to these only the adult style and the red bits are neon pink.

Haven't worn any of them in YEARS.

ReputationRep:

was never quite sure if they were meant to be giraffe-y or a weird version of cow print, but I like them anyway!

I also have some fake high top converse with little mickey mouses all over them (ten euros from disneyland paris)

ReputationRep:
    I hav them in white, black, light pink, purple with blue, and red! =D bought them all a while ago tho, the bug seems to have worn off now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)

My mum stole them though I really wanted the black ones at the time but nowhere had my size lol.
    Ahh there so cute!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can show you mine. I got them from Dubai two summers ago. Let me assure you that they're AWESOME.

ReputationRep:
    These are my favourite pair:

Spoiler:
    Show

That was about a month after I got them. They're a lot tattier now, and I put flame laces on them instead of those white ones. I also have plain black canvas ones with black and red laces with the anarchy symbol, and black leather ones.

Edit: Oops, big picture. Spoiler tagged now.

ReputationRep:
    A little bird told me we can't see my boyfriend enjoying mine, so here let me try again:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    A little bird told me we can't see my boyfriend enjoying mine, so here let me try again:
    From your previous post, I thought the :surprise: smiley was him enjoying them :p:

Btw awesome converses, best ones so far!

ReputationRep:
    I have completely dark brown low-tops (including the rubber), tan leather low tops with yellow laces, fuschia and pale pink contrast hi-tops and lime green hi-tops. The latter two pairs I've not worn since I was about 14 though.

ReputationRep:
    High-tops were cool when I was 13/ 14 ish. Now I still like the prints, and they are the only shoes I can drive well in.

But low-tops look better now. The classic white or cream ones go with EVERYTHING.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.