Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok I am home so it is time for me to unveil mine:

:surprise:

I love them so much I don't want to wear them

And here is my boyfriend enjoying them:

ReputationRep:
    I've got american flag ones aka these: (but lo tops)

Some black and white graffiti lo tops
    Some brown/pink lo tops
    Some blue/red/white checked hi tops

All bought in the US very cheap :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiepickles)

They're pretty old, I should wear them more really.
    ooooo flashing some ankle, is that allowed?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have:

I desperately need a new pair though, both are torn.

ReputationRep:
    I read 'Show me your co-' and then got disappointed.

ReputationRep:

Silver glittery converse I love them. I wanted pink glittery but they only do those in kids sizes. They do pink sequins but I thought they might be a bit too glam 80's for everyday wear!

ReputationRep:

I have those!! All Star hi-top double-uppers with the "poster" design on the 2nd layer, and black on the top with black & white laces. Love 'em. Don't wear them THAT much though (convenience thing they're a bum to get on!)

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    ooooo flashing some ankle, is that allowed?:eek:
    I'm very sorry, are you impressed at how daring I am? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if anyone can tell from the picture, but they are jade green. I have some other ones but, too lazy. Nice and scruffy :rolleyes:

The top laces of the right shoe is just disgraceful. Looks like it got chewed on. :teeth:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)

Silver glittery converse I love them. I wanted pink glittery but they only do those in kids sizes. They do pink sequins but I thought they might be a bit too glam 80's for everyday wear!
    Yeah I wish mine was pink glitter!!

ReputationRep:
    I have these:

And ones similar to these only the adult style and the red bits are neon pink.

Haven't worn any of them in YEARS.

ReputationRep:

was never quite sure if they were meant to be giraffe-y or a weird version of cow print, but I like them anyway!

I also have some fake high top converse with little mickey mouses all over them (ten euros from disneyland paris)

ReputationRep:
    I hav them in white, black, light pink, purple with blue, and red! =D bought them all a while ago tho, the bug seems to have worn off now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)

My mum stole them though I really wanted the black ones at the time but nowhere had my size lol.
    Ahh there so cute!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can show you mine. I got them from Dubai two summers ago. Let me assure you that they're AWESOME.

ReputationRep:
    These are my favourite pair:

Spoiler:
    Show

That was about a month after I got them. They're a lot tattier now, and I put flame laces on them instead of those white ones. I also have plain black canvas ones with black and red laces with the anarchy symbol, and black leather ones.

Edit: Oops, big picture. Spoiler tagged now.

ReputationRep:
    A little bird told me we can't see my boyfriend enjoying mine, so here let me try again:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    A little bird told me we can't see my boyfriend enjoying mine, so here let me try again:
    From your previous post, I thought the :surprise: smiley was him enjoying them :p:

Btw awesome converses, best ones so far!

ReputationRep:
    I have completely dark brown low-tops (including the rubber), tan leather low tops with yellow laces, fuschia and pale pink contrast hi-tops and lime green hi-tops. The latter two pairs I've not worn since I was about 14 though.

ReputationRep:
    High-tops were cool when I was 13/ 14 ish. Now I still like the prints, and they are the only shoes I can drive well in.

But low-tops look better now. The classic white or cream ones go with EVERYTHING.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.