Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need some opinions ppl.

I've been having relationship problems in that I seem to live in a sausage factory kinda place and cos I'm so busy and broke can't generate a real relationship hence not been laid in ages (14 months).

I agreed on a premise to go to a bi-orgy (which happens every week) just to **** one particular girl but im straight as an arrow but I have to PROVE I'm bi. I can imagine getting blown by a dude wont exactly love it amnd might just might be able to be top but never give head, kiss or bottom with a guy absoloutely no way. Should I experiment or will I regret this and spiral into depression somehow?

Your thoughts

ReputationRep:
    I doubt any such action you cause you to spiral into depression. If your going is there any guarantee you will definitely end up with that girl? And if shes up for this surly she would be willing to go out with you? But "proving" your bi sounds like your going to have to do something to a guy, so if your uncomfortable with this don't do it. Or get really drunk...

ReputationRep:
    There are regular bi orgies where you live? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't know it 'til you've tried it! lol

If you're not going to be comfortable doing it with a guy, don't bother. If she's into orgies and all that, she'd probably say yes to sex if you asked her for a quickie in your room later

ReputationRep:
    share some love dudes & chicks, it's all a go.

When you're done, share your experience
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Need some opinions ppl.

I've been having relationship problems in that I seem to live in a sausage factory kinda place and cos I'm so busy and broke can't generate a real relationship hence not been laid in ages (14 months).

I agreed on a premise to go to a bi-orgy (which happens every week) just to **** one particular girl but im straight as an arrow but I have to PROVE I'm bi. I can imagine getting blown by a dude wont exactly love it amnd might just might be able to be top but never give head, kiss or bottom with a guy absoloutely no way. Should I experiment or will I regret this and spiral into depression somehow?

Your thoughts
    [With reference to bolded bits] Is this some kind of cult?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, you could just stick to a hand job and close your eyes and imagine you're just masturbating a dildo? Seems like alot of effort for one girl...and are you really prepared to do something you find so uncomfortable? Is it worth it? If it is then go ahead, if not then don't.

ReputationRep:
    where abouts are these orgys?

ReputationRep:
    Are you living in a Lou Reed song or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    yeah, i want in on this!

ReputationRep:
    No.. just no.. It could get anal....

ReputationRep:
    Dude, use an adult dating site or something!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'd be more worried about STIs to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    You have perked the interest of TSR, we want in on these regularly occurring orgies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)

it's like buying groceries at your next door shopping mall..since the word 'regular' is used.

anyways...

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, if the girl's interested in casual bi-orgies, and you aren't, she probably not the best kind of relationship material for you... Unless you really do just want to shag her, then it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG, admittedly I'm from essex, so I'm a narrow minded homophobic chav, but theres no way I'd take it up the bum for a girl.

What you need to do is be totally pimp, and just get that girl on your own. Oh my god the mere thought of this is horrible, don't do it, you'll hate it for life, or even worse, you might like it

ReputationRep:
    We need a poll, who wants to know where this orgy is?

Also, do it, avoid the sausage, and remember, its only gay if the balls touch.

ReputationRep:
    You could practise at work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_springs)
    OMFG, admittedly I'm from essex, so I'm a narrow minded homophobic chav, but theres no way I'd take it up the bum for a girl.

What you need to do is be totally pimp, and just get that girl on your own. Oh my god the mere thought of this is horrible, don't do it, you'll hate it for life, or even worse, you might like it
    Well, if he does, it would hardly be "worse", would it? It would just be a fairly unorthodox way to find out you're bi...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.