Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    £10 says when you see that girl you wanna bang getting banged by another guy you're going to rage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    £10 says when you see that girl you wanna bang getting banged by another guy you're going to rage.
    So true. I predict a swordfight.

ReputationRep:
    ...seriously, am I the only one who smells troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmielociraptor)
    ...seriously, am I the only one who smells troll?
    nope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    So true. I predict a swordfight.
    Penis fencing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmielociraptor)
    Penis fencing?
    Wanna duel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    You have perked the interest of TSR, we want in on these regularly occurring orgies!
    YOU'RE ******* EVERYWHERE, ITS NOT FAIR.

I wish I lived where you lived :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Need some opinions ppl.

I've been having relationship problems in that I seem to live in a sausage factory kinda place and cos I'm so busy and broke can't generate a real relationship hence not been laid in ages (14 months).

I agreed on a premise to go to a bi-orgy (which happens every week) just to **** one particular girl but im straight as an arrow but I have to PROVE I'm bi. I can imagine getting blown by a dude wont exactly love it amnd might just might be able to be top but never give head, kiss or bottom with a guy absoloutely no way. Should I experiment or will I regret this and spiral into depression somehow?

Your thoughts
    Is this where the orgies take place :confused: ?

ReputationRep:
    It's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously, none of you are in on the regular TSR bi orgies that happen weekly in the TSR whorehouse. There's even a 'back room' for subscribers but you don't wanna know what goes on in there...

ReputationRep:
    Yea it would be worse. That's the main reason I don't want to try it. God, the thought of enjoying it is horrible, it would mean you'd have to do it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Wanna duel?
    I'm unarmed :unsure:

Let me just fetch my...ehm...artificial weapon :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Wanna duel?
    She might struggle.

ReputationRep:
    Surely if you have the ******** to pretend to be Bi and engage in gay sex to prove that, then you must have the ******** to just ask the girl out?

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea that blokes got this desperate for sex..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatcher)
    YOU'RE ******* EVERYWHERE, ITS NOT FAIR.
    lul wut?

ReputationRep:
    haha this is jokes.
    wooahh one a week. sounds like a cult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Your thoughts
    whatever your sexuality,
    you're a ****.

ReputationRep:
    woah

orgys where the hell you live?? and well i dunno man this chick better be hot if your gna get blown by a guy and hell she might just be messing with u careful man but if u want it from her kneck some jager shut your eyes and think of megan fox hahaha

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.