Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do YOU like about being in a relationship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by the guy thread. I really hope this first page gets filled up with "SEX ON TAP" like the other one did!

ReputationRep:
    Not a girl but the companionship, the having someone who knows me as well as i do when im being irrational, having a hug when i need it, having someone to confide in, having someone I can spend every minuet with and still be amazed at how much I love every second. Basically just having someone to share your life with, though the sex is pretty damn good too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Not a girl but the companionship, the having someone who knows me as well as i do when im being irrational, having a hug when i need it, having someone to confide in, having someone I can spend every minuet with and still be amazed at how much I love every second. Basically just having someone to share your life with, though the sex is pretty damn good too!
    I direct you here.

ReputationRep:
    Sex on pressure hose

ReputationRep:
    Being with the one you love, feeling loved, the security, having a best friend you can talk to whenever you want and you never get fed up with his company, someone to cuddle up to when you're upset, planning the house together, having little arguments which end up in hugs, aah just everything <3 (not in a "normal" relationship but with my other half now <3)

ReputationRep:
    Someone else to talk to about things, chances to go to new places together, staying and being cosy together , being able to be totally comfortable around someone (regardless of no make up sometimes! :rolleyes: ) the security, getting drunk, laughing about calls at silly o'clock in the morning, and theres nothing like a big man hug to make you feel better!!

And of course.....sex on tap :banana:

Oh how I love the single life. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Late night phone conversations which make you smile before you go to sleep. Being hugged and kissed, especially the unexpected hugs when he comes up behind you and pulls you close to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressed Chick)
    Late night phone conversations which make you smile before you go to sleep. Being hugged and kissed, especially the unexpected hugs when he comes up behing you and pulls you close to him.
    Oooooh, hugs from behind :coma:

I like the private jokes, kisses and cuddles for no reason, and having someone to talk to when you're upset or angry or just bored. And I've never slept with someone outside of a relationship, but having sex with someone you feel comfortable with is so much better than what I imagine a ONS to be like. Being comfortable being naked together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoapyDish)
    Oooooh, hugs from behind :coma:

I like the private jokes, kisses and cuddles for no reason, and having someone to talk to when you're upset or angry or just bored. And I've never slept with someone outside of a relationship, but having sex with someone you feel comfortable with is so much better than what I imagine a ONS to be like. Being comfortable being naked together
    Yeaaaaaaaahhhh!

ReputationRep:
    Generally all of the above, especially sex on pressure hose.

ReputationRep:
    All the little moments.
    For example, having a pillow fight. The room is full of laughter, all that you are aware of is you and this other person. Your hair is a mess. Then all of a sudden he stops and, in that romantic moment, kisses you with such tenderness your world just melts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Blood*And*Chocolate*)
    All the little moments.
    For example, having a pillow fight. The room is full of laughter, all that you are aware of is you and this other person. Your hair is a mess. Then all of a sudden he stops and, in that romantic moment, kisses you with such tenderness your world just melts.
    Oooh yeah, tickle fights that turn into kisses

Edit
    On a similar note, knowing all his ticklish spots, as well as knowing exactly what to do to turn him on :p:

ReputationRep:
    well i live with my boyfriend, so.. when i come home and he's waiting at the top of the stairs.. and when we hug before we go to sleep..

and having someone to sit around and smoke with. and the playfights. and the private jokes. and the sex.

hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Comfort mainly. And those daft little moments where you're sucking on each other's noses. That's probably just me, actually.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Awwe this thread's making me feel all mushy :love: I love the little moments where you just forget about everyone else and when he looks into your eyes like you're the only person in the world :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Blood*And*Chocolate*)
    All the little moments.
    Haahaaa, this reminds of the time i was at a party, and one of my mates, who's absolutely hench, disappeared with his gf, etc etc.

But we were surprised to see him come running out of the room 10 mins later - they'd started having a pillow fight, and he'd accidentally punched her lights out. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is making me wish I had a boyfriend at the moment

But what I really love is the intimacy... physical, and otherwise. Somehow, you begin to be able to read each other's minds. And you can just be yourself. Obviously you have to make an effort in some situations, but he will love you for who you are, you don't have to "try" to be attractive.

It's just always having someone to tell you that you're the "best thing in the world". And feeling the same about them.

ReputationRep:
    Er, like, the first week. That's generally followed by months of me figuring out how to break it off painlessly.

Despite this I'm rarely single, bummer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiepickles)
    Someone else to talk to about things, chances to go to new places together, staying and being cosy together , being able to be totally comfortable around someone (regardless of no make up sometimes! :rolleyes: ) the security, getting drunk, laughing about calls at silly o'clock in the morning, and theres nothing like a big man hug to make you feel better!!

And of course.....sex on tap :banana:

Oh how I love the single life. :nothing:
    I second this! lol

ReputationRep:
    When I am in a relationship I like being able to watch sport with my boyfriend

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.