Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    could you trust a person who dumped someone else to be with u?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Maybe he/she did it because he/she wasn't happy with the other relationship and rather be with you? Nothing wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosb)
    Yes. Maybe he/she did it because he/she wasn't happy with the other relationship and rather be with you? Nothing wrong with that
    even if this was the case it is still not totally right

ReputationRep:
    Depends if it was someone who was in a bad relationship or not but there would always be the possibility that they would do the same to me, or decide to go back to their ex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Adeline-)
    Depends if it was someone who was in a bad relationship or not but there would always be the possibility that they would do the same to me, or decide to go back to their ex.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterjones)
    Here's one for you, why ask a question on a forum when it's evident you've already made up your mind on the subject?

ReputationRep:
    even if it was a bad relationship or there were problems the other person in that rellie might not be aware of it. But yeah theres always the chance. Its just its happening alot lately and it seems to be v acceptable when it isnt really as it is a form of cheating

ReputationRep:
    even if it was a bad relationship or there were problems the other person in that rellie might not be aware of it. But yeah theres always the chance. Its just its happening alot lately and it seems to be v acceptable when it isnt really as it is a form of cheating
    I suppose it makes you question why the person was in a relationship if they were unhappy with it and suggests that they were just waiting for something better to come along whilst maintaining the security of having someone. So from that point of view I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Why would that not be right? It's better than being in a relationship feeling miserable and then end up cheating...he/she did the right thing by dumping her/him first. Granted he/she should have waited a while, but still.

ReputationRep:
    not really, what goes around comes around, think of how you'll feel when he dumps you to be with someone else.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Of course.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it makes you question why the person was in a relationship if they were unhappy with it and suggests that they were just waiting for something better to come along whilst maintaining the security of having someone. So from that point of view I agree.
    Thanks even if there are probs doing the decent thing - especially if youre engaged liek two people i know who dumped their partners to be with someone else. Youre comitted ot that person u shouldnt really be looking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.