Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's not that hard to control your urges.
    Personally, I find anyone who cheats at your age quite sexually immature.
    I heard that the more sexual partners you have, the harder it is for you to settle down in a stable relationship.
    But yeah... grow up, and control your urges/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    and i havent cheated on my current bf. i said i had cheated in the past and know it was wrong, so your the thicko. what im saying is you cant help the thoughts you get...obv i wont act on them unless im single
    okay...so what was the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    tbh this thread is so disappointing, titled 'I like excitement sex' I was thinking it was about big thrills sex like sex jumping out of a plane, sex with sharks or something.

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    sex with sharks or something.
    :O that'd be risky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    then why comment on a thread if theres no point in it. i just wanted to share how i feel with someone but your all going down on me like a ton of bricks
    fixed, and, you wish :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    :O that'd be risky.
    :yep: ...I'd imagine pretty awkward too. Do you think they're up for cuddles after?

ReputationRep:
    hg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    whats your sexual desires? dont say you dont have one because everyone does...im just open with mine
    Being open on the internet is a bit fail though isn't it? Does your bf know?

ReputationRep:
    :yep: ...I'd imagine pretty awkward too. Do you think they're up for cuddles after?
    I would say they are more the one night stand, leave the same night type of animal than the sensitive spooning type. A leopard would clearly love the cuddles though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    Well done :troll:
    At my sister's college there's a girl who was sleeping with 4 guys and her boss at the age of 19... could be a true story this.

(Never happens at my college haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    I would say they are more the one night stand, leave the same night type of animal than the sensitive spooning type. A leopard would clearly love the cuddles though.
    yeah, despite clawing your back to pieces during. They'd be the right balance of sensitive and rough, my kinda animal.

OMG thats crazy... I knew someone at my old sixth form (just finished alevels) thats in the exact same position aswell! Had sex around that many times, is 18 and has a 22 year old bf, been going out for about as many months as you said...

where are you from?!! lol

ReputationRep:
    sex with sharks or something.
    Can't say that's on my list, personally.

ReputationRep:
    ?bh

ReputationRep:
    ;;

ReputationRep:
    yeah, despite clawing your back to pieces during. They'd be the right balance of sensitive and rough, my kinda animal.
    I thought that was just standard to mix it up a bit. Taking the rough with the smooth you could say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Can't say that's on my list, personally.
    yeah I've decided against that one for now.

ReputationRep:
    Worst Troll. Ever

ReputationRep:
    ?k

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.