Turn on thread page Beta

How long will it take SF to update when I send my signature? watch

ReputationRep:
    My assessment status is 'Approved - awaiting signature'. I'm about to send the signature off but will they update it as soon as they get it or will it go into the backlog?

ReputationRep:
    nah I don't think they'll be updating it any time soon. I sent mine off 3 weeks ago and it still says "awaiting signature"

ReputationRep:
    Same here sent mine off a few weeks back. Think it just goes into the pile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same problem. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy88)
    I'm having the same problem. Anyone else?
    mine updated about a week after to approved. They've still even got to sort it because they've non-income assessed me like they've done to most people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    mine updated about a week after to approved. They've still even got to sort it because they've non-income assessed me like they've done to most people
    Isn't that only a preliminarily thing though? The next step would be to income asses everyone. Only asking because the same thing happened to me today and i haven't seen it being mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: Ok found it, yeah thats what they do. Got a little confused there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    Isn't that only a preliminarily thing though? The next step would be to income asses everyone. Only asking because the same thing happened to me today and i haven't seen it being mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: Ok found it, yeah thats what they do. Got a little confused there.
    i got that letter but i need to sign it and send it off,
    does that mean they haven't assessed my parents information??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rain82)
    i got that letter but i need to sign it and send it off,
    does that mean they haven't assessed my parents information??
    Found another thread on her saying that there is 6-8week backlog and that they probably haven't assessed your parents or they have received the evidence for their income. Im calling them tomorrow to find out which one it is for me but due to the backlog im guessing a lot of people haven't been income assessed yet. It might even happen after we've already gone to uni at this rate.

Cant find the thread now because i searched yesterday but i found it through google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    Found another thread on her saying that there is 6-8week backlog and that they probably haven't assessed your parents or they have received the evidence for their income. Im calling them tomorrow to find out which one it is for me but due to the backlog im guessing a lot of people haven't been income assessed yet. It might even happen after we've already gone to uni at this rate.

Cant find the thread now because i searched yesterday but i found it through google.
    alright
    thanks, that's what most threads usually indicate when i read them

ReputationRep:
    I quote the rather confused sounding man when I phoned up;
    "We are currently experiencing a high number of applications at the moment, (really I thought everyone applied for this stuff in January:p: ) and are taking upto 4 weeks to process forms. Financial assessment may take longer."
    I also discovered they have no checking system for incoming mail :p: , so you won't know if it got lost in the post for 4 weeks...
    So if you have sent off your signature, they will probably send you the same form again before realising you've already replied and it's in their monumental inbox.

Sigh; this all has echoings of EMA...

Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.