Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys really love it if they do u like giving blowjobs watch

ReputationRep:
    Most of my friends all say they hate giving blowjobs, so i expected it to be horrible as id never done it. But ive started doing it to my boyfriend and find i actualy love it, i love the look on his face and making him feel good and ive told him that i enjoy doing it, would this turn him on more then if i let him now how much i enjoy it?

ReputationRep:
    In my experience - yes :P

ReputationRep:
    If she enjoys it - it makes it twice as good for me

ReputationRep:
    oui
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's good. No guy wants to force their girlfriend into doing something they don't like. Sex is for the enjoyment of both people and not just one :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the title But I'm sure he'd like it if you said something positive about it. Ego boooost!
    Compliment on his male parts as well :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend loves giving them as well, which works out quite well lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's so much better.

ReputationRep:
    It means even more blowjobs... so yes.

ReputationRep:
    "Do guys really love it if they do u like giving blowjobs"

What does this actually mean?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it would :top:

ReputationRep:
    I think they feel more comfortable/ less embarrassed about it if they know you like it and aren't having to force you x

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.