Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I cannot play it very well coz I had no chance to play. I'd be very happy to join you if there's such a club or something similar in Imperial. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    There does not appear to be such a club on the society list, but you can set one up if you find enough people Union requires around 20 people for you to setup a club.

Where to play? There's a very nice park just north of the campus.. Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, I guess that should be ok?

ReputationRep:
    Are there any place to play in London? A baseball game certainly takes a huge space, but it is not enough as you need a formal court including the formal bases, just like a football games need to goals....
    20 People? Maybe I can find some Japanese to join!

(Original post by 98QEHS)
    There does not appear to be such a club on the society list, but you can set one up if you find enough people Union requires around 20 people for you to setup a club.

Where to play? There's a very nice park just north of the campus.. Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, I guess that should be ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wudanao)
    Maybe I can find some Japanese to join!
    Come to the Japanese society, I'm sure you'll find some people there.

ReputationRep:
    Imperial has an excellent baseball team...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azimuth)
    Come to the Japanese society, I'm sure you'll find some people there.
    Are there any? Are you a member? coz I've been liveing in Japan for couple years and I love Japanese( It'd be uncomprehensable for many CHinese, I suppose....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Imperial has an excellent baseball team...
    REALLY?!:eek: That's great! Can you give me a link

ReputationRep:
    REALLY?!:eek: That's great! Can you give me a link
    The Imperial website hasn't been updated by the looks of things:
    http://www.unibaseball.co.uk/index.p...ball&Itemid=67

email the president: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Are there any? Are you a member? coz I've been liveing in Japan for couple years and I love Japanese( It'd be uncomprehensable for many CHinese, I suppose....)
    Yeah, I'm a member. It's quite cool, we watch Japanese films, go to Japanese restaurants, learn Japanese, etc. I think non-Japanese people outnumber the Japanese though, heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azimuth)
    Yeah, I'm a member. It's quite cool, we watch Japanese films, go to Japanese restaurants, learn Japanese, etc. I think non-Japanese people outnumber the Japanese though, heh.
    Wow! So cool. Can you give me more details? When and how often do you train? Do you admit any total freshers?( I am also under 18 now).
    How many members are there? How often do you have a formal match?

Thanks!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.