Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I cannot play it very well coz I had no chance to play. I'd be very happy to join you if there's such a club or something similar in Imperial. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    There does not appear to be such a club on the society list, but you can set one up if you find enough people Union requires around 20 people for you to setup a club.

Where to play? There's a very nice park just north of the campus.. Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, I guess that should be ok?

ReputationRep:
    Are there any place to play in London? A baseball game certainly takes a huge space, but it is not enough as you need a formal court including the formal bases, just like a football games need to goals....
    20 People? Maybe I can find some Japanese to join!

(Original post by 98QEHS)
    There does not appear to be such a club on the society list, but you can set one up if you find enough people Union requires around 20 people for you to setup a club.

Where to play? There's a very nice park just north of the campus.. Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, I guess that should be ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wudanao)
    Maybe I can find some Japanese to join!
    Come to the Japanese society, I'm sure you'll find some people there.

ReputationRep:
    Imperial has an excellent baseball team...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azimuth)
    Come to the Japanese society, I'm sure you'll find some people there.
    Are there any? Are you a member? coz I've been liveing in Japan for couple years and I love Japanese( It'd be uncomprehensable for many CHinese, I suppose....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Imperial has an excellent baseball team...
    REALLY?!:eek: That's great! Can you give me a link

ReputationRep:
    REALLY?!:eek: That's great! Can you give me a link
    The Imperial website hasn't been updated by the looks of things:
    http://www.unibaseball.co.uk/index.p...ball&Itemid=67

email the president: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Are there any? Are you a member? coz I've been liveing in Japan for couple years and I love Japanese( It'd be uncomprehensable for many CHinese, I suppose....)
    Yeah, I'm a member. It's quite cool, we watch Japanese films, go to Japanese restaurants, learn Japanese, etc. I think non-Japanese people outnumber the Japanese though, heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azimuth)
    Yeah, I'm a member. It's quite cool, we watch Japanese films, go to Japanese restaurants, learn Japanese, etc. I think non-Japanese people outnumber the Japanese though, heh.
    Wow! So cool. Can you give me more details? When and how often do you train? Do you admit any total freshers?( I am also under 18 now).
    How many members are there? How often do you have a formal match?

Thanks!!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.