Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't masturbate..is it a problem? Watch

Is it a problem?

I don't really masturbate, I do stroke an erected penis but I very rarely ***. Also, when I do *** it hurts me.

I'm kind of worried because I'm 17 and hear about all other boys telling about their masterbating stories.

Will this effect me in any way? Will it affect my sex? Or am I not ready for sex?

I'm a male by the way.

anyone??

ReputationRep:
    Well while it might make you abnormal it won't affect your health. There has been talk of it reducing the chances of prostate cancer, studies can be manipulated to give any answer really..
    But the fact cumming hurts you could be a problem.. Are you sure that you are not somehow mistaking an orgasm for pain? That could be harmful to your future sex life.

I think that you should see a doctor if it hurts when you ejaculate, it's probably something to do with your foreskin.

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own, if you dont like it/dont want to do it then you dont have to, there is no one forcing you to.

If it is "hurting" then i would suggest that a trip to the doctor could be of use, as they are more clued up about stuff like this, they will not judge and will keep it confidential.

ReputationRep:
    Not masturbating wont matter, but id be worried about it hurting when you do...

It sounds fine except for the fact you said it hurts when you ***, I would go to a doctor about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Also, when I do *** it hurts me.
    Not masturbating isn't a problem, it's just unusual. This bit worries me though - ejaculation shouldn't hurt you.
    Edit - It seems a lot of people got to that before me. But, yeah, I think this is probably a matter for your GP.

THanks for the replies guys (I'd assume your all guys ;p)

Well it doesn't really 'hurt' me as such, that would be a strong word to use, it just feels a bit uncomfortable. It's passable though. But could it be becuase I'm circumsised?

I'm more concerned about the lack of masturbation. I hardly ever *** at all, and when I do it is when I have a wet dream and wake up in the morning with sticky boxers (without the intention to).

Does a lack of masturbation mean your weaker during sex because your not used to it?

ReputationRep:
    Please see a doctor Im worried about you now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it a problem?

I don't really masturbate, I do stroke an erected penis but I very rarely ***. Also, when I do *** it hurts me.

I'm kind of worried because I'm 17 and hear about all other boys telling about their masterbating stories.

Will this effect me in any way? Will it affect my sex? Or am I not ready for sex?

I'm a male by the way.
    :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    With all the people that come and complain about do they masturbate too much, or is it sinful, or why can't I stop and you complain about NOT doing so?

ReputationRep:
    They tell you about their masterbation experiences?

ReputationRep:
    Thing is ... If you don't release your love juice, then your balls could explode! :eek3:

Or ...

The first girl you have sex with will be blasted across the room like a bottle rocket! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]Is it a problem?

I don't really masturbate, I do stroke an erected penis but I very rarely ***. Also, when I do *** it hurts me. I'm kind of worried because I'm 17 and hear about all other boys telling about their masterbating stories.

I'm a male by the way.[/QUOTE]
    i love how you included this at the end lol
    anyway i would defo recommend visiting ur gp

ReputationRep:
    May be you dont deserve a penis :-)

ReputationRep:
    Well it sounds like the only reason your not doing it is because it hurts when you ***, which really shouldn't be happening. Go and see your doctor asap.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it hurt, do you *** bricks?

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    With all the people that come and complain

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.