Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does it hurt because it's quite thick? you need to drink more water for it be more runny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it a problem?

I don't really masturbate, I do stroke an erected penis but I very rarely ***. Also, when I do *** it hurts me.

I'm kind of worried because I'm 17 and hear about all other boys telling about their masterbating stories.

Will this effect me in any way? Will it affect my sex? Or am I not ready for sex?

I'm a male by the way.

This is sooooo fake......get a life....!!
    however, if its not fake then I do understand why it worries you.
    My friend's like you...he never gets the urge to masturbate.....gets all disgusted by the idea.......its really abnormal

Is it a problem?

I don't really masturbate, I do stroke an erected penis but I very rarely ***. Also, when I do *** it hurts me.

I'm kind of worried because I'm 17 and hear about all other boys telling about their masterbating stories.

Will this effect me in any way? Will it affect my sex? Or am I not ready for sex?

I'm a male by the way.
    Have you ever been sexually abused? It might be a mental thing if you have?

But definitely go and see a quack.

ReputationRep:
    you'll die a virgin by the sound of things.

instead of stroking your ****, you should hump a duvet. it's much softer, and more realistic to what actual sex will be like

Some of the responses are ridiculous, though some do seem to amuse me.

First off, this isn't a fake post, I'm serious about this. And for the record, I've never been raped, abused, or even in a position with using my penis with other person(s).

And yes, I do stroke my penis, isn't that what your suppose to do when you masturbate? <,<

Like I said, it doesn't really 'hurt' me as such, I just feel sort of uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me and I need to get used to masturbating?? Did anyone else struggle when they first started masturbating? Or feel a bit awkward??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)

I hope its your penis that you stroke, however.

Lol I picked up on that too. Bad phrasing 'an'

ReputationRep:
    Not masturbating will make you go blind.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say...
    WHO THE HELL TELLS THEIR FRIENDS MASTURBATING STORIES?
    WTF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chipchop92)

instead of stroking your ****, you should hump a duvet. it's much softer, and more realistic to what actual sex will be like

LMAO

Go see a doctor, in fact both kinds, lack of sex probably will make you hate yourself in later life or somesh*t.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a problem?

I'm a male by the way.
    Oh, yes, this is very serious. You need to get castrated immediately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)
    Can I just say...
    WHO THE HELL TELLS THEIR FRIENDS MASTURBATING STORIES?
    WTF.
    My male and female friends do, we have a giggle. No biggie. It's not like we describe what we were thinking of or the techniques we're using, it's more things like:

"Seven in a row last night :eek: "

"Yeah I probably do it every other day"

"Last night, I swear it only took a minute"

Some of the responses are ridiculous, though some do seem to amuse me.

First off, this isn't a fake post, I'm serious about this. And for the record, I've never been raped, abused, or even in a position with using my penis with other person(s).

And yes, I do stroke my penis, isn't that what your suppose to do when you masturbate? <,<

Like I said, it doesn't really 'hurt' me as such, I just feel sort of uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me and I need to get used to masturbating?? Did anyone else struggle when they first started masturbating? Or feel a bit awkward??
    I remember when the first time I cummed, and it kind of felt uncomfortable in the way that it would feel uncomfortable in the way that you'd feel if somebody was tickling you, for example. After that, trying to rub it again is an uncomfortable feeling for everyone that masturbates. Once you orgasm, you can't really do it again straight away, you have to wait at least 10 minutes or so.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when the first time I cummed, and it kind of felt uncomfortable in the way that it would feel uncomfortable in the way that you'd feel if somebody was tickling you, for example. After that, trying to rub it again is an uncomfortable feeling for everyone that masturbates. Once you orgasm, you can't really do it again straight away, you have to wait at least 10 minutes or so.
    I think you repeated a few too many words there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chevman)
    [/B]

lol at the whole of the post,but is there an iota of truth in the highlighted part,i'm quite curious.
    Well the average speed of ejeculation is 28mph ... But that's from someone how shoots from the hip regularly ... Just imagine the back end preassure!

Get the girl to wear a crash helmet ...

:cannon:

ReputationRep:
    Is it a problem?

You mean your own, right? :ahee:

Mate, if it doesn't come naturally (no pun intended), then just don't bother! No need rolling around in pain after a fiddle.

ReputationRep:
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how much does it hurt? 1 being not much 10 being cutting it off ...

(Original post by chipchop92)

Sounds like you have an amazing sex life! xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.