Turn on thread page Beta

I absolutely hate football so much and it's runing my life watch

ReputationRep:
    If you don't like it, don't watch it. There's no need to get so angry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robocop1andahalf)
    Take up other sports like tennis
    For God's sake mate! then the OP will kill me with the tennis racket :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    um oh dear...

watch it if you want to, don't watch it if you don't...

ReputationRep:
    hi2u crazyman

ReputationRep:
    I hate football.
    A lot of people like it.
    I live with it.
    You can too.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand football either , since I was a kid I've found it to be the most dullest thing imaginable to man , although that's because I'm a big tennis fan and that has always been my number one sport.

But it's safe to say I've never felt/reacted the way you have :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You do realise it's a game right?

I dislike darts. I find it slow-paced, dull and unimaginitive. I think I'll go and massacre all those sitting watching it.

Get over yourself and go find something worthwhile to 'hate'.

ReputationRep:
    dude... have you watched golf? That's relaxing... in fact... it's very calming. Dull... but calming.

Don't kill people... that's just bad.

ReputationRep:
    I know people that hate football with a passion like you OP. Bar the occasional rant, they get by. Just chill man. And find a new hobby - there are a fair few sports/non-sporting activities out there :rolleyes:

Worst problem ever.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I love football and don't alienate girls. :hubba:

Also I talk about many things football is not the be all and end all of conversations. I remember I talked to one of my mates about cheese once. :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Come On The Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Once upon a time in my misguided wasted youth I used to do nothing but follow football and for a while it was fun but then I went off it. That made me unpopular among my peers and then I got back into it but I have had enough now.
    It was all I could ever talk about and while I was able to talk to some people it alienated others especially girls and then some time about 5 years ago when it was the Euros and I left school I had enough. I went off it after the previous world cup (the one in Korea/Japan) got fed up with the childish behaviour it brings out in people and also started to realise how much of a **** I acted when my favourite teams did not win or get what I wished.
    For a while after moving off it I felt OK but with a World Cup looming next year all sorts of negative emotions (hate, anger, bitterness, jealousy) are returning and it is starting to make me want to go on a mad spree. I absolutely hate seeing people talk about it and enjoy it because I can never relate to it. I had no other interests and after getting rid of that stupid little game I have none. I also hate rugby as well for all the machismo it breeds and think all people who play it are ***** but I don't find myself hating it so much because it never played a big part in my life. Unlike bloody sodding football. I absolutely HATE the double standards it breeds, how it is acceptable to go mad for your team but not anything else and it's getting to the point where I really want to go in a stadium and start massacring all those idiots who enjoy it.
    I just cannot handle it any more and think I am going to lose it and feel completely lost in the world. :confused:
    I must say, this is the weirdest rant, I've ever read on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robocop1andahalf)
    Take up other sports like tennis, golf, rock climbing, snowboarding etc.
    i tried rockclimbing look at me now...

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you need help. As an outside supporter, you definitely should not be feeling so attached to a sport - love or hate. I love football, but I certainly am not as deranged as you.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, funniest thread I've seen in ages! Mate, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    There are moments when football is better than an orgasm...Barcelona 1999, Moscow 2008.

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    go for cricket

ReputationRep:
    OP is a newcastle fan who cant handle real football in the chamionship

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I have always hated rugby and football, nothing to rage out about you freak :tongue:. Honestly chill out get a hobby find something else you enjoy, jesus football is not the end of the world.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.