Turn on thread page Beta

Visiting Birmingham from India any idead? watch

ReputationRep:
    hey

My parents are coming to birmingham for my graduation ceremony (15th July in Coventry) on the 13th of july i sorted out their accomm...

I was wondering where can I take them in Birmingham or nearby birmingham so that we can have a good time

Any ideas for
    13th evening
    14th full day
    15th - coventry (graduation at 3 any ideas?)
    16th leave for london...

please guys suggest me some good areas to visit...

ReputationRep:
    Shopping in Birmingham?
    Warwick Castle?

ReputationRep:
    TGI Friday's has reopened by Five Ways. That's a good big restaurant. Anywhere nice by the Mailbox is good as well I guess. Cadbury World is always good, tourists love stratford on avon, it's only half an hour and about £5 return from Moor Street station. Alternatively, it's really nice just to walk up New Street, through the Central Library, through the icc, down the canal towards the mailbox, and then back around to where you started. I've spent too long in town...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.