Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received my provisional assessment from SFE today in the post. Apparently, I'm not being income assessed which is weird as I asked to be income assessed when i posted off my form.

I've heard that noone is being income assessed until a later date when we we all be re-assessed.

Can someone please confirm if this it true?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know myself - I didn't apply to be income assessed. If they are leaving it til later, they're cutting it a bit fine aren't they? I'd ring up and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    I received my provisional assessment from SFE today in the post. Apparently, I'm not being income assessed which is weird as I asked to be income assessed when i posted off my form.

I've heard that noone is being income assessed until a later date when we we all be re-assessed.

Can someone please confirm if this it true?
    hi, im in the same situation, i rang them up and they told me to be patient and should get another financial summary letter which will be income assesed within 6-8 weeks of getting the first one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waldo1990)
    hi, im in the same situation, i rang them up and they told me to be patient and should get another financial summary letter which will be income assesed within 6-8 weeks of getting the first one.
    yeah i just rang up and they told me the same thing

ReputationRep:
    my gf is in a similar situation, basically she applied in May some time, sent all her evidence and got an assessment showing what she would get, so we thought great it will be sorted soon. Then we got emails saying they havent got her evidence, so we phoned up, they said they didnt have it and then her assessment changed to non means tested.

So we phoned up again, this time he said they had some of her evidence (weird how it was all in the same envelope) and that it should be re-assessed, then we came back off holiday and phoned back, this time we have been told all her evidence has now been recieved and her application should be re-assessed.

We are just panicking abit because we have flat rent to pay from september so it needs to be sorted out in time, anyone in a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    i know this has been asked many a time (sorry), but is everyone sending off the 'final' declaration which has been non means tested, even though they're meant to be means tested?

i phoned up and they told me to send it but the word 'final' still worries me aha

thankyou! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paint-paradise)
    i know this has been asked many a time (sorry), but is everyone sending off the 'final' declaration which has been non means tested, even though they're meant to be means tested?

i phoned up and they told me to send it but the word 'final' still worries me aha

thankyou! x
    hi, i sent mine off.
    Atleast if you send it off and they dont sort your grant intime, then you wont be left without any money!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.