Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    University admission was where friends started. They're the ones to tell you if they haven't got your results and you'd send the screenshot to them. They then tell UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks! I just mailed the university so i'll see what happens next

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard anything either. Just emailed Exeter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam...)
    I've not heard anything either. Just emailed Exeter
    I just emailed them too ... at least i'm not the only one who hasnt heard anything from Exeter! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LottanPottan)
    I just emailed them too ... at least i'm not the only one who hasnt heard anything from Exeter! :P
    Ah, maybe Exeter are just disorganised then. Although no reply yet so I might give them a ring later.

Just in case I need to get my results stamped by the school or anything as my school closes on Friday

ReputationRep:
    My offer status was updated today- so maybe it's true that the IBO sent the results to universities later than expected?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it was IBO who screwed up, nor do I think it's UCAS - most likely different unis have different schedules, etc. What do I base this on? My offer changed into an unconditional offer on Wednesday the 8th.

ReputationRep:
    My offer status updated yesterday. Reckon it must just haven taken Edinburgh a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKP90)
    I don't think it was IBO who screwed up, nor do I think it's UCAS - most likely different unis have different schedules, etc. What do I base this on? My offer changed into an unconditional offer on Wednesday the 8th.
    Oh really ? Congrats!
    But yeah what I was told by both the IB Coordinator and our Principal was that the IBO had trouble sending out the results to the unis ... so I'm guessing you were lucky and you're uni got your results so the IBO didn't screw up for you !

ReputationRep:
    Oh really ? Congrats!
    But yeah what I was told by both the IB Coordinator and our Principal was that the IBO had trouble sending out the results to the unis ... so I'm guessing you were lucky and you're uni got your results so the IBO didn't screw up for you !
    Any response yet?

ReputationRep:
    Any response yet?
    nope nothing ...

ReputationRep:
    nope nothing ...
    They emailed me this morning.

'Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately it seems that we haven't received your results from UCAS. Please can you send a copy to us directly so we can update your offer.

You can either scan and email the results to this address or post to the following;'

Just scanned and emailed my results to them so hopefully it's all sorted. They'll probably ask you to do the same thing

ReputationRep:

Unfortunately it seems that we haven't received your results from UCAS. Please can you send a copy to us directly so we can update your offer.

You can either scan and email the results to this address or post to the following;'

Just scanned and emailed my results to them so hopefully it's all sorted. They'll probably ask you to do the same thing
    they may also ask you to give your Personal code and PIN no. to them so they can access your results.

ReputationRep:

I actually got an email from them this morning They received my results... so now I def think the IBO screwed up if they only received some students grades :p:
    What are you planning on studying?

ReputationRep:
    I actually got an email from them this morning They received my results... so now I def think the IBO screwed up if they only received some students grades :p:
    What are you planning on studying?
    hmm that's weird.. ah well

I'm studying Economics and Politics. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jc_bach)
    they may also ask you to give your Personal code and PIN no. to them so they can access your results.
    Oh yeah, that would have made sense. Meh.. they didn't ask me for them so I guess they trust me :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmm that's weird.. ah well

I'm studying Economics and Politics. You?
    Business Economics with International Study

ReputationRep:
    Business Economics with International Study
    Cool! I'll probably see you around the business school

ReputationRep:
    i still have no replays even though im sure i really missed my offers. not sure about insurace, misssed it by a bit which is wats really bothering me. i need to konw!!! what should i do.

ReputationRep:
    they might be waiting for a level results to come out to make a decision. have you tried contacting them? good luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.