The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous

I can't cook, wash my clothes, deal with money, deal with people, organise myself or anything! I'm a total failure and want to kill myself before uni starts. What am I meant to do?

Why not spend your summer working on these issues? Ask whoever washes your clothes or does the cooking to teach you how. Spend your summer trying to be more sociable, as a practice for uni. The course issues, and whether uni work is right for you, is something you'll have to work through when you get there perhaps, but you can certainly minimise the other issues.
Awww I know it's a bit unorthodox but if you're really that worried then maybe you should try sleeping with a girl who does! That's what one of my best friends did and she basically turned into his second mom :smile:

For the record I really don't approve of this, but if you're that desperate worried that you would consider killing yourself over it then I guess it's the lesser of two evils...
Reply 22
invictus_veritas
Awww I know it's a bit unorthodox but if you're really that worried then maybe you should try sleeping with a girl who does! That's what one of my best friends did and she basically turned into his second mom :smile:

For the record I really don't approve of this, but if you're that desperate worried that you would consider killing yourself over it then I guess it's the lesser of two evils...

can you explain this further? I don't quite understand :confused:
Anonymous
can you explain this further? I don't quite understand :confused:

Basically you meet a cute girl in freshers when she's drunk, you get talking to her, pry a bit and find out what she likes, then you talk about settling into university with cooking etc and make a joke about cooking i don't know, maybe make fun of yourself for the time you set the microwave on fire. This will subtly get her to reveal how good she is at cooking. If she proves to be bad at cooking then move on and repeat with a different girl; if she proves to be good at cooking buy her a drink and chat to her all night, getting her to fall for you, then sleep with her! Keep calling, texting etc until she's virtually living with you and therefore cooking for you.

This is exactly what one of my friends did and it worked! There was also a girl living in my corridor who did this to one of the guys living on my corridor and now they're practically married, so the guy got hot sex out of it and the girl got cooked meals every night and now by the looks of it they're on the verge of getting engaged!

A girl tried to do it on me too, so I don't think it's that uncommon (I politely said no though).

Did you really need me to explain this in that much detail?

It does rely on you being a lot less hopeless with women than you seem to be with everything else though...

p.s. I still don't approve of this method!

Latest

Trending

Trending