Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ROFL at Sarkozy, 'zat derierre is tres magnifique!

And Obama just got a stimulus package :yes: He'd hit that like Baghdad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treben)
    Actually there is a video that adds more context to it which would lead you to believe the image is misleading.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8049121

Well, misleading for Obama, Sarkozy is actually have a ganch at her.
    He's walking down so it looks like he isn't focused on the ass.

Sarkozy on the other hand is a joker, he even keeps on leaning back over for some more :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    He's walking down so it looks like he isn't focused on the ass.

Sarkozy on the other hand is a joker, he even keeps on leaning back over for some more :rofl:
    Not going to lie, Sarkozy is my hero for that. I'd have done the same thing.

Maybe we should be thankful Berlusconi wasn't seen doing this, he probably already has her number.

ReputationRep:
    It's a fine piece of ass...

ReputationRep:
    lolz

ReputationRep:
    Actually there is a video that adds more context to it which would lead you to believe the image is misleading.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8049121

Well, misleading for Obama, Sarkozy is actually have a ganch at her.
    Nah, the video shows the same as the picture. It's just the commentators trying to make it something different.

It's quite obvious..Obama didn't care about the American junior G8 person which is clear if you look at his hand...he's checking the Brazilian out and the American girl grabs his hand - him unaware.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    NEWSFLASH!
    Obama is human :eek:
    So he isn't a politician? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Thats a nice arse though who is it :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait saw the video. nevermind

ReputationRep:
    Smashing lad !!!

I can't seem to find it, but I saw another picture that was taken at the G8 of Obama, Sarkozy and Berlusconi all perving at this woman who was on her knees in front of them picking up something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Oh my, after reading the comments with most of those posters not knowing who Sarkozy is, I've lost all hope for humanity.
    lol, at the guy who said "look at the italian president". he/she gives a bad name to americans.

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie, Sarkozy is my hero for that. I'd have done the same thing.

Maybe we should be thankful Berlusconi wasn't seen doing this, he probably already has her number.
    well, according to one poster the italian prez was there and was seen doing it.

ReputationRep:
    obama lika the bootay.

ReputationRep:
    that comment someones put, every black man wants to tag a white girl!? i've never heard that before in my life.

Sarkozy, his face made me laawll :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    that comment someones put, every black man wants to tag a white girl!? i've never heard that before in my life.

Sarkozy, his face made me laawll :rofl:
    black people have been ****** by white people for hundreds of years, now they wanna **** em back. Think of it like reparations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thriller)
    read the comments to it lol
    This one was my favourite:

3. oh come on, he should have known better

Im hoping this is a bad angle, otherwise ive lost respect for him

Posted at 6:24PM on Jul 9th 2009 by LadyCFO

Hahaha, some people are total tossers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    black people have been ****** by white people for hundreds of years, now they wanna **** em back. Think of it like reparations.
    Haha! Definitely getting repped for that.

ReputationRep:
    Sarkozy makes me laugh ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    ahh now it all makes sense

:rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.